Ṭ̸͌́͝h̷̰̏̇̀̕r̶̺͐͑̕e̵͙̖̲̝͌̿e̸̪͕̳̲͋́

>•<

>•<

The sun had been up in the sky for about 4 hours now, drying the mildew that had grown itself on everything throughout the night. Some birds were chirping, but most that woke up early just to annoy the light sleepers were now gone, carrying throughout the rest of their day. But it wasn't too late that the town was already buzzing. The 'early birds' already groaning their way to work, leaving the streets a bit dry with no one was rushing to get anywhere.

You want a good example of not being rushed? Well, It was now 11:48 am and Chan was the first to wake out of the eight. He had felt like he was suffocating, weighted down, so he opened his eyes to find the dog pile he was part of. Smiling at the sight in front of him, he decided he needed to somehow get up and make the kids breakfast. So after carefully moving the stray limbs that where scattered everywhere, he got up and made his way to the kitchen.

Deciding to go simple, he just made some eggs, bacon and toast, which took him about 15-20 minutes to do and there was no sign of the others waking up on their own. Chan chuckled and made his way over to the sleeping dog pile, shaking as many awake as possible.

"Ugh, Seungmin i can't. Wake him please?" Chan struggled, begging Seungmin to wake Hyunjin because somehow only Jeongin or Seungmin could do so.

Still half asleep, Seungmin mumbled an 'okay' before moving over to Hyunjin to wake him up. Which for Seungmin to wake him up included, pokes, tickles, shakes, shouts in the ear, and more aggressive shaking.

"I'm up, i'm up." Hyunjin groaned, swatting away Seungmins hands that dared to poke and tickle him again.

"Hyung made breakfast." Seungmin told Hyunjin, trying to wake the boy even more, which it did because his eyes lit up as he tried to race to the kitchen.

Once all boys were seated at the table, Chan took the opportunity to talk. Seeing as all the boys were pretty calm, some still tired and quiet. "We've got a new mission i'd like to discuss." He spoke quietly seeing as he didn't need to yell.

"Okay, what's it about?" Minho asked between taking a big bite of his toast.

"I know we are now trying to stay low but, The 3rd eye has recently been selling huge amounts of cocaine. And normally we wouldn't get into that, but they've jacked with the product. They've added a powered form of poison into the cocaine mix. This poison turns some of your blood into a thick consistency, thus it will clog areas in our body. That will lead to restriction of blood cells and blood flow to the heart, causing you to become seriously ill." Chan explained, while casually eating his eggs.

Once he finished chewing the bite, he continued, "So tonight there's going to be a big trade between the 3rd eye and some popular drug dealer. We are going to intercept this trade." He paused, this time his strong face faltered a bit, his eyes traveling over to Hyunjin who wasn't even looking up from his food.