N̸͇̪͕̤͇̈̏̍͒̄ỉ̸̗̩̤̌̆̋̕̕ņ̶̗̈́̊̍̄e̷̛̘͔͛̐̾́̕

𝗗𝗢𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗧

𝗗𝗢𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗧

                                       >•<
A year Later

It was crazy how much could change in a year, or better yet, how much had to change in a year.

Their world changed, same people, same names, but a whole new world that they seemed to fit in just as perfectly as their 'old' one.

But, Strong Habits never die. The group may have become a popular Korean boy Band and gained Millions of fans in the timespan of a year, but that's what the daylight saw.

The nighttime saw the same old kids, their identities not hidden from the Mafia world as it was no bother to try. Guns, Knives, fights and blood, the same old souls that never died.

With the millions in money they had, they created their own company, BCC Entertainment. And Chan's old knowing of the music industry picked them off their knees and gave them a kickstart. Their Debut album came out March 25th, 2020, with their Debut song Gods Menu.

A Hit. The world being completely clueless to their shadowed lives. But for them, it was their only option.

After all their encounters with Forstrayer, Chan knew they weren't safe, well not as safe as they were before. He had barely gotten there in time to save his brothers and he wouldn't risk that again. So he came up with the idea to become what they were now, putting aside their mafia duties to the dark skies.

And being under their own company, they had control. Chan hired the best body guards, ones that had secret (Good)Mafia backgrounds and knew what they were doing. Chan knew that putting them in the spot lightwould keep them safe(r). With so much attention constantly drawn to them, who would make such movements with all the eyes?

No one.

"Stay! How is everyone? You enjoyed Music core today right?" Hyunjin smiled brightly into the live, the fans spamming in the live chat with hearts and excitement.

"I enjoyed your Circle performance!' Ah really? I'm glad! I perfected it just for Stay!" He had, like his endless hours in the training room, he spent hours in the practice room, perfecting each turn and twist.

"Did everyone eat? I haven't yet, what does Stay think i should eat?" He continued to talk with the Fans, his manager watching silently from behind the camera. Almost all the staff knew of their nightly work, well except the film makers, designers and makeup artists, they had no reason to know.

"Kimchi? Ah i had that yesterday. Tteokbokki? Hmm, Maybe i can share that with Lee know!" He still wasn't completely used to the name given to boyfriend, but Stay didn't know that.

Wait, Boyfriend??

Yes, After their time in captivity and the time it took Hyunjin to recover, The two had gotten a lot closer. Minho had become Hyunjins snuggle buddy, especially during his recovery. And even true to his words, Minho got Hyunjin a dog. Hyunjin named it Kkami and Minho could only smile at the similarity it had to another name he'd heard.