Third Quarter

---Time skip---Amity's pov---

It has been 4 years since I last saw Luz, last thing I heard of her was that the owl house was burned and it was not known if she was still inside or if she was the one who causes the fire. Whatever the cases were I haven't seen her since then.

"Miss Blight!!"

"Yes?"

"Pay attention to class!!"

"Of course, sorry"

I won't pay attention to class, I already know this subject. I look over the clock, there still 20 more minutes before the class ends. I fake been attentive to class but my mind is elsewhere. I toddle on the notebook of how Luz might look now, she might be taller maybe with longer hair or perhaps she was more muscular, Luz always was more boyish than feminine, She also would be 18 years old by now. I stop doodling and realize that I am almost 18 years old and my mother wants me to propose to Boscha. Ever since she discovers my homosexuality she has constantly pushed me towards Boscha, Boscha's father has been doing the same to her. We don't like each other, in fact, I know who Boscha really has a crush on and I have asked her why she never confesses her love to her. She always responds the same way, 'my father will kill her, I don't want that'... I wonder, had I been braver I could have confessed my feeling to Luz, I guess this will forever be my regret.

The bell rings and I was brought back to reality, I wait for all the students to leave before I go to my locker. As the last student leaves, I remain behind to put my stuff in the locker on the way I see Boscha hiding behind a wall. I found this funny, she still spying on her crush always leaving presents on her locker, I walk up to her and touch her shoulder.

"Oh! Amity, what's up?"

"Still spying?"

"Yeah, Oh!! Shut up she saw my present"

"What did you got her this time?"

"I overhear her talking about a flower that is very rare, she wanted it and some seeds"

"You got them for her?"

"It wasn't easy, they were expensive and my father wanted to know what the hell I needed for"

"Did he caught on?"

"No, I told him I needed for some potion and to give to you, immediately he was happy that was the case"

"I will go and talk to her and see if she likes them"

I walk over to her and call out her name. "Willow"

"Oh! Amity, come here look at this!!"

"Oh? Another gift of this secret admirer?"

"Yeah, this time he or she left me the flower I always wanted"

"Mmm, it sounds like you are starting to like this secret admirer"

"No, I already have someone in my heart"

"Really? Maybe I know who this person is?"

"... You do but I won't say, forgive me"

"That fine but wouldn't you like to meet this secret admirer?"

"I would but in the end, he or she will have to come out first and I will reject them since I already have someone"

"I see, well I hope you and your crush eventually come together"

"...That will never happen"

"Sorry, I didn't catch that. what did you say?"

"Nothing, don't worry about it"