Chapter 7

Jungkook looked around before he looked over at Yoongi who was nervously playing with the zipper on his jacket.

"You okay?" Jungkook asked as he turned to Yoongi.

Yoongi looked over at him and nodded. "Yeah! I just... I'm sorry, I'm not good at talking to people especially people who look like you because you're so out of my league and I just- eep!"

Jungkook smiled against Yoongi lip, chuckling a bit before he pried Yoongi's mouth open with his lips and kissed him again, his tongue gently brushing up against Yoongi's every now and then.

Yoongi blushed as Jungkook started to lean over more with every kiss, backing him up against the window. Yoongi wasn't quite sure what to do with his hands. He brought them up to wrap them around Jungkook's neck, but stopped midway and put them down.

Jungkook pulled back a bit. "You know, you can touch me if you want to." He said.

Jungkook sat back down, a playful smirk on his face as he looked Yoongi over. "How come you're so... nervous? Wait were you drunk when we fucked? Is that why you just like attacked me once we got into the ally?"

Yoongi blushed and shook his head. "No, I wasn't drunk, just... ugh I don't know what came over me! I'm sorry, but why are you sitting in here with me, making out with me? When you look like... that. You know you could hook up with better looking people?"

Jungkook sighed and rolled his eyes. "Just shut up." He said before he started playing with the nobs in his car.

Yoongi looked down at his lap and pouted before he looked up at Jungkook. "What are you doing?"

Jungkook leaned back and looked into Yoongi's eyes. "I told you, the backseat is heated. Plus I think we'd be more comfortable back there."

Yoongi blinked a couple times before he watched as Jungkook got out and walked over to his side of the car, opening the door for him. Yoongi blushed more as he took Jungkook's hand and got out of the car.

Yoongi looked straight at Jungkook's lips before he tilted his head up a bit to look into Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook blushed a bit and looked away. He then gestured for Yoongi to move so he could shut the door. Yoongi blushed and quickly moved out the way then waited for Jungkook to open the back door.

"Get in." Jungkook said.

Yoongi looked up at him again before looking at the back seat. Jungkook raised his eyebrows as he watched Yoongi. "Or, if you really don't want to do this, that's okay too." Jungkook said softly. "I'm sorry if it felt like I was pressuring you before." Jungkook said in almost a whisper, Yoongi could hear the sincerity in his voice which prompted him to look up at Jungkook again.

Yoongi looked down at Jungkook's lips and hesitated a bit as he leaned in. Jungkook met him half way, kissing him softly.

Yoongi smiled against his lips. "Thank you." Yoongi said softly. "But I want to do this, just can't wrap my head around you wanting me, when you're literally the sexiest man ever. And you could probably get anyone-"

Jungkook sighed, rolled his eyes, and leaned back. "I want you, I want to touch your body, so fucking bad. So, if you want to do this... please get in the back seat right now because you're driving me crazy! Especially dressed like that! Although I'd prefer to see you naked right now."

Yoongi blushed more before he nodded and crawled into the backseat. Jungkook thanked whoever was above looking over him before he got in after Yoongi, shutting the door behind him.

Yoongi blushed as Jungkook pulled him onto his lap almost immediately.

"This okay?" Jungkook asked as he placed his hand on Yoongi's thigh.