Chapter 42

Jungkook looked down at the very full pockets of his jacket before he looked up and watched as Yoongi continued to play. Jungkook smiled and shook his head as he looked at the screen.

"You seriously don't want to play anything else? Just this? The entire time we're here?" He asked.

Yoongi answered with a quick nod. Jungkook watched as Yoongi shot the last alien before the next level. Jungkook raised his eyebrows. "Level one hundred and thirty-seven?!" Jungkook asked. "And you still have all three lives left?!"

Yoongi chuckled as he played level one hundred and thirty-seven. "I've spent a lot of time mastering Galaga... I'm just really good at it for some reason." Yoongi said.

Jungkook smiled. "I see that, well... do you think you'll be done within the hour? Cause I had other plans..." Jungkook said.

Yoongi glanced at him. "Besides dinner and the arcade? Oh... are we doing what I think we're doing?"

Jungkook smiled and leaned against the machine. "What's that?"

Yoongi smirked. "A thing where you throw ones at me as I entertain you..." Yoongi said.

Jungkook laughed. "Ah no, remember? We aren't doing that until you agree to be my boyfriend."

Yoongi chuckled. "How could I possibly accept to becoming your boyfriend when you haven't asked me yet, sir?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook licked his lips and chuckled deeply. "Okay, okay... you got me there... but now I'm not going to ask you, at least not right now!" He said.

Yoongi pouted. "Why not?!" Yoongi asked in a whiny tone.

"Because, you only want me to say it because you want to use me for my body!"

Yoongi raised eyebrows as he gently smashed the buttons on the machine while moving the joystick. "Well excuse me for wanting to take a joy ride on your joystick." Yoongi said before laughing at his own lame joke as he moved the joystick on the machine around.

Jungkook smiled and shook his head as he rolled his eyes. "You're disgusting, nasty." Jungkook said playfully.

Yoongi smirked and wiggled his eyebrows. "You don't even know how nasty I can get." Yoongi said as he beat his own high score.

Jungkook gulped and looked the elder over. "Maybe we should go so I can find out, sooner rather than later."

Yoongi smirked as he put his initials in and turned to Jungkook. "Let's go!" Yoongi said as he grabbed the younger's arm and dragged him out of the arcade and back to his car.

Jungkook laughed as he took his jacket off and gently set it down in the back before walking around and opening Yoongi's door. Yoongi smiled as he looked up at him before he got in. Jungkook quickly got in himself, started the car, and checked the time.

"Ooo yay! We'll make it just in time!" Jungkook said as he drove away.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "Make what in time?" He asked.

Jungkook smiled. "You'll see in a moment." The younger said.

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩• ̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧

Yoongi watched as Jungkook pulled the car onto a spot on the grass and parked. Yoongi looked up at the big screen in front of them. "A drive-in? Never been to one." Yoongi said softly before a big smile broke out.

Jungkook chuckled and rolled down his window to pull the small speaker in. Yoongi did the same on the passenger's side before he got out and got into the back seat. Jungkook followed him and smiled once they were side by side.

"You sure you can see?" Jungkook asked. Yoongi smiled and nodded before he wrapped his arms around one of Jungkook's and rested his head on the younger's shoulder as the movie started.

Jungkook smiled and leaned back before he sat up. "Oh! Wait just a moment, my love." He said before he got out and walked around to the trunk.

Yoongi had started to blush after the last two words the younger left his lips. Yoongi smiled to himself as he looked over at the open door, hearing the trunk close and watching at Jungkook got back in with two full plastic bags.

Yoongi smiled and watched as the younger shook his blonde hair out of his eyes and gently set the bags down at his feet.

Yoongi smiled and giggled. "Snacks?" He asked.

"Snacks!" Jungkook said with a smile before he started their snacks and treats out.

Yoongi laughed a bit before he grabbed a bag of chips and read the back of it before opening it. "Didn't think I'd be hungry after that dinner, but I am a bit." Yoongi said before he ate a chip. Jungkook chuckled and pulled out a pack of beers.

Yoongi smiled. "Ah! Warm-"

"Semi-warm beers." Jungkook corrected.

Yoongi giggled and held his hand out. Jungkook opened one and handed it to the elder before he opened his own. Yoongi smiled as he held his can up. "To us! And you for planning this perfect date." Yoongi said softly.

Jungkook smiled and blushed. "Thank you baby... only the best for you." Jungkook said softly before he leaned over and kissed Yoongi tenderly. Yoongi kissed him back before kissing him a couple more times before he pulled away.

"It's starting!" Yoongi said excitedly before he took a drink of his beer and snuggled up to Jungkook as the younger put his arm around him.

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩• ̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧

Yoongi smacked Jungkook's arm as the credits rolled, making the younger laugh. "You butt! You didn't tell me it was a horror movie!" Yoongi shouted. Jungkook laughed more and giggled. Yoongi huffed out as he pouted and crossed his arms over his chest. "You did it on purpose!"

Jungkook smiled and put one arm behind Yoongi and his other hand on the elder's thigh. "Yeah... you were all over me... hiding away in the crook of my neck, hugging my waist tightly... your cute little yelps and screams-"

"Are you getting off on this?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook laughed and gently pushed Yoongi. "No! I- no! You're adorable! That's what I was getting at!"

Yoongi giggled and set his empty can in the plastic bag that they made their trash can. He looked into Jungkook's eyes and smiled fondly. "You're adorable too." Yoongi said before he leaned forward and slowly kissed Jungkook.

The younger gently pulled Yoongi close and put his hand on his neck. Yoongi smiled against his lips and leaned in more, deepening their kiss. Jungkook smiled back and hummed as he slowly pulled away. "Mmm... I love you." Jungkook said softly.

Yoongi kissed the tip of the younger's nose. "I love you too, Jungkookie." Yoongi said softly. Yoongi smiled and watched Jungkook with googly-eyes as the younger looked around as people began to leave.

Jungkook looked down at Yoongi and giggled. "What?" He asked.

Yoongi smiled more and giggled back. "You already know what." Yoongi said.

Jungkook laughed and shook his head before he kissed the elder one last time before he got out. Yoongi smiled as he also got out and they both got into the front. "Ready to go home?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi smiled and shook his head. "I might be being greedy... but I don't want tonight to end yet." Yoongi said softly.

Jungkook chuckled and nodded. "Okay." He said as he started the car.

Yoongi raised his eyebrows. "Okay?"

Jungkook smiled and nodded. "Yeah. Okay." He said before he started the car and left the drive-in.