Chapter 32

"Baby, calm down, we'll find him." Seokjin said as he gently stroked Hoseok's hair.

"How can I possibly be calm?! HE'S BEEN MISSING FOR HOURS! He hasn't returned any of my texts or calls-" Hoseok looked down at his lap as his phone began to go off. "Oh thank god!" He said before he quickly answered his phone. "Yoongi-hyung?!"

"Yeah, Hobi-yah it's me. I'm okay-"

"Oh my good I've been worried sick about you! I've been out looking for you all day! What happened? Are you okay?! Do we need to come get you?!" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi sighed softly. "I'm okay and you don't need to come get me. After you left last night some guys came and hit on me and slipped something into my drink-"

"OH MY GOD! HYUNG GO TO THE HOSPITAL! Baby, he was ra-"

"No! Hobi, just shut up okay? Anyways, they had their hands on me even though I told them to stop. But then Taehyung walked in and saw and he beat them up and we ran, he said I passed out so he brought me back to his place." Yoongi said.

Hoseok sighed out. "Is Jungkook taking care of you then?"

Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows. "Baby, I'm pretty sure Jungkook is still asleep at my place."

Yoongi cleared his throat. "Uh by his place I meant his parents. We're in Daegu. But don't worry, he's being a dick, but he's taking care of me... I'll be fine okay? And I'll be back home later tonight. I think I wanna stay for a bit and visit some of the old places I use to go to. I promise I'll be fine. And I'll come see you when I get home." Yoongi said.

Hoseok sighed out. "Okay... be safe and call me if you need anything."

"Okay, bye, Hobi." Yoongi said before he hung up. Hoseok sighed out and set his phone back on his lap. Seokjin reached over and held his hand. "Feel better?" Hoseok nodded. "Let's get you something to eat, I know you haven't eaten all day." Seokjin said before he started his car and pulled out of the college parking lot.

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩• ̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Yoongi sighed and gently ruffled his damp hair as he looked at himself in the mirror. He heard the front door open and the sound of plastic bags. Yoongi cleaned up his mess in the bathroom before he walked out and into the kitchen.

Taehyung glanced at him before he cleared his throat and continued to get their food out. Yoongi walked over and stood next to him. Taehyung blushed as he smelled a sweet scent from the elder. Taehyung leaned over a bit and smelled his hair.

Yoongi looked up at him. "What? I smelled like throw up, I had to shower..."

Taehyung shook his head. "Nothing, just smells good. Here." He said as he handed Yoongi his food. Yoongi took it and thanked him before he walked back into Taehyung's room with the younger right behind him.

Yoongi crawled onto the bed and set his food on his lap. Taehyung sat next to him and opened a bottle of coke before he handed it to Yoongi. Yoongi thanked him and took a drink before he started to eat.

After a couple minutes passed, Yoongi finished. Taehyung looked over at him and raised an eyebrow. "Guess you were hungry." He said.

Yoongi nodded. "Yeah... thank you. And thank you for taking care of me, must be difficult for you."

Taehyung lightly scoffed. "Look, I'm sorry, okay. I know we already talked about it and kind of moved on... but I don't know, I guess last night just brought back those feelings. Before I got into that mess with you, I was going to go to the bar and drink my pain away. But seeing you there... I- I don't know." Taehyung said softly.

Yoongi looked down at his hands before he sighed. "You are so confusing! Do you hate me or do you not?!" Yoongi shouted. "Cause you've been kind of a dick to me this whole time! And I don't hate you, Taehyung. I actually like you very much. You're a very smart person, your funny, and caring and I thought we could be really good friends! We were headed in the right direction! So what is going on-"

"I'M JEALOUS OF YOU! You have everything I want Yoongi! You have Jimin and Jungkook. People don't look at you and coward away! It seems like literally everyone who fucking meets you falls in love with you!" Taehyung exclaimed.

Yoongi sighed. "That's not- not everyone."

"Everyone." Taehyung mumbled.

"You're a person. And you didn't, you did the opposite and now you hate my guts." Yoongi said.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I don't hate you... you just... irritate me for no reason..."

Yoongi sighed. "Well whatever, if it makes you happy, keep disliking me, I don't care." Yoongi said as he started to get up, but Taehyung grabbed him by his shirt, making Yoongi fall down on top of him.

"I don't... Fuck I'm really not good at this..." Taehyung whispered. Yoongi watched as the younger let go of his shirt and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry for always taking my anger out on you... you didn't do anything... and you're nothing but nice to me. I think maybe if I would for done what I went to do at the bar last night I wouldn't be so hostile towards you right now... I only get mad at you because your the common denominator for everything wrong with my life, but you're not the problem... it's not your fault Jungkook hates me and ignores me half the time. And it's not your fault that Jimin didn't tell me how he felt about you before he and I got together... it was just easier to put the blame on you... you're probably the only person who is actually truly nice to me and I keep fucking it up-"

"Hey, it's okay. Taehyung, I forgive you." Yoongi said as he looked into Taehyung's eyes.

The younger laughed a bit as he teared up. "How can you just forgive me so easily? I was so mean to you." Taehyung asked as he wiped away at his tears.

Yoongi smiled. "Because I know that's not really you. Also it's really not healthy to hold grudges, obviously." Taehyung smiled and gently tickled Yoongi's sides.

Yoongi laughed and squirmed on top of Taehyung's lap. "S-Stop! I'll throw up on you!" Yoongi warned, laughing as the younger continued. Taehyung smiled as he stopped and watched as Yoongi laughed and sat back up. "So, can we try this again and be friends?" Yoongi asked as he held his hand out.

Taehyung nodded and hugged him instead. "Thanks hyung... for forgiving me again. I promise this time I'm over it... and to prove that... I'm going to be honest with you." Taehyung said as he let go of Yoongi.

Yoongi looked up at him and patiently waited. "Um... I had plans to ruin yours and Jungkook's relationship... that outfit he wore? I picked it out even though I knew you two were trying not to have sex... did you guys?"

Yoongi pouted. "Uh no... date was ruined." Yoongi mumbled as he brought his knees up to his chest.

Taehyung frowned. "I'm really sorry, hyung. Um maybe I can help this time!" Taehyung said.

Yoongi sighed and shook his head. "No... I fucked it up... just... don't worry about it." Yoongi said before he got up.

"I'm sorry for upsetting you..." Taehyung said.

Yoongi smiled at him and shook his head. "You didn't... but changing subjects, I kind of want to walk around the town. I haven't been home in a while. Could I borrow some clothes?"

Taehyung nodded before he got up. "Could I join you? Maybe we hung out at the same places?" Taehyung said.

Yoongi smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I'd like that." Yoongi said softly. Taehyung smiled back and nodded before he dug through his closet.