Chapter 52

Yoongi looked over at Jungkook as they pulled up to Jungkook's house. Yoongi pouted as he turned the car off. Jungkook looked over at Yoongi smiled a bit. "You okay baby?" He asked.

Yoongi shook his head. "We need to talk..."

Jungkook nodded before he looked at the clock. "Sure... but maybe we can do that when you get off. You need to go shower baby." Jungkook said.

Yoongi sighed and nodded before he got out and walked over to his car. Jungkook got out and looked over at the elder. "I'm gonna go start the shower for you, baby." Jungkook said.

Yoongi looked at him and nodded. "Okay, Jungkookie." Yoongi said with a small smile before he went into the back seat and grabbed his bag.

Jungkook walked inside and upstairs to the restroom, starting the shower. Taehyung walked out of their room and looked over at Jungkook as the younger turned around. "Where are you going dressed like that?" Jungkook asked as he looked Taehyung over.

The elder was wearing a black sheer shirt with a black suit jacket on, with black dress pants and black dress shoes. Taehyung rubbed the back of his neck and sighed. "I um... I'm going to go hang out with Jimin."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "Really? Huh... well... have fun... I guess we'll talk tomorrow, the three of us? Maybe..." Jungkook asked.

Taehyung nodded. "Okay. Bye." He said before he walked downstairs and outside as Yoongi was walking towards the house. Taehyung stopped in front of the elder. "Hyung, I- we-"

Yoongi pulled his phone out and started to type. "Meet me here at nine. I'll just tell him I'll call him when I'm ready..."

Taehyung nodded. "Okay... I'm so sorry... again hyung..." Taehyung said.

Yoongi nodded. "We'll talk later." He said before he walked around the younger and inside. Taehyung turned and looked back at him before he went and got into his car and left.

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩• ̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧

Yoongi walked upstairs and into Jungkook's room. Yoongi sighed softly as he set his bag down and opened it. Jungkook walked in and behind Yoongi, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Need any help?" He asked.

Yoongi chuckled a bit. "With what? Taking my clothes off? Showering?" Yoongi asked with a smile.

Jungkook laughed. "Yes actually..."

Yoongi laughed and smiled as Jungkook kissed on his neck. "Seeing me naked all afternoon wasn't enough?" Yoongi asked softly.

"No... wanna see you naked all the time." Jungkook whispered before he sucked on the one spot on Yoongi's neck that made the elder moan out and his knees buckle a bit.

"I-I have to... fuck... ready... oh fuck! Jungkookie~! Work!" Yoongi managed to get out.

Jungkook smirked against his neck before he let go of the elder. "Okay, I'll leave you be. The shower is already going." Jungkook said before he walked around Yoongi and laid on his bed.

Yoongi pouted and rubbed his neck where Jungkook's lips had been. "I'm gonna have a hickey!" Yoongi said.

Jungkook shrugged. "Just claiming what's mine." Jungkook said.

Yoongi blushed and huffed out a breath of air. "I'll be back." Yoongi said before he walked out of the room. Jungkook sighed and decided to play on his phone while he waited.