Chapter 29

Yoongi sniffled as he stared at the door to his apartment. He could faintly hear the TV on, letting him know that Jimin was home. He definitely couldn't cry to him about Jungkook, so he turned around and walked over to Hoseok's.

He pulled his key out and opened it before he walked inside. "Hobi-yah?" He asked timidly as he wiped away at his tears. He didn't receive a response, so he thought maybe the younger had went out.

Yoongi pouted and decided to text Hoseok letting him know he was at his place when he got home and that he'd be laying on his bed, and for the younger to bring alcohol.

Yoongi sighed out before he walked over to the younger's bed room and pushed the door open, not expecting to see what he did.

"Ah fuck, baby, that feels so good." The man Hoseok was going down on said as he ran his fingers through Hoseok's hair.

"Hoseok?" Yoongi asked.

Hoseok squeaked as he sat up and placed a pillow over the man's face and sat on one of his thighs, pulling the comforting over them.

"Baby-"

Hoseok shushed the man he was sitting on before he looked back at Yoongi. "HYUNG! You- when-"

"You're cheating on Namjoon? I... I can't believe you. How could you do that?!" Yoongi asked.

Hoseok sighed and held his hand up. "Hyung, I can explain- were you crying? Hyung, what's wrong?"

Yoongi shook his head. "I... I have to tell him, Hobi, I'm sorry but he deserves to know-"

Hoseok groaned before he grabbed his laptop that was adjacted to him and the man who still had his face covered with a pillow. "Baby, cover your dick please." Hoseok said. He waited a couple minutes before he turned the laptop towards Yoongi.

"Hey hyung." A shirtless Namjoon said with a sheepish smile.

Hoseok sighed softly. "I'm not cheating." Hoseok said.

Yoongi pouted. "I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions... and for barging in..." he said.

"Baby, can I please take this pillow off my face now?"

Hoseok blushed. "No! No... uh... Yoongi-hyung, could you... like go in the spare bedroom for a minute... here take my baby with you, you two can catch up!" Hoseok said as he offered the laptop to Yoongi.

Yoongi scrunched his nose up. "Uh... you guys like didn't get cum on it or anything right?"

Hoseok sighed and stared at him. Yoongi blushed and nodded before he took the laptop and left.

Hoseok moved the pillow once he heard the door to the other room close. "I'm sorry baby..." he said softly.

"It's okay... Yoongi? That's his name?"

Hoseok pouted. "Yeah... don't get any ideas! You're mine, Jin-hyung." Hoseok said before he leaned forward and kissed the elder a couple times.

"No, baby that's not... I think he's my brother's boyfriend." Seokjin said.

Hoseok eyebrows raised. "Really? Ohh..." Hoseok said as he cringed a bit.

Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows. "What?"

Hoseok rubbed the back of his neck. "I uh... I might of said that your brother was sexy and that I wish he'd fuck me? I didn't know though!"

Seokjin smirked. "Hmm... Interesting."

Hoseok pouted. "Baby, I didn't know, okay? I think I'm receiving enough punishment for making you get a boner in class today..." Hoseok said softly.