Chapter 21

Jungkook stared at his phone and read through his texts.

Fuck.

FUCK!

Boyfriend. Jungkook had said it. He told Yoongi he wanted Yoongi to be his boyfriend. His cute ass boyfriend.

Jungkook was mortified.

He stared at his phone with his jaw dropped as Taehyung got back into the car. "Fucking- UGH! I HATE him!" Taehyung shouted.

Jungkook looked over at the elder and pouted. "It didn't go well?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung gripped his steering wheel tightly. "No."

Jungkook pouted. "You wanna talk about it hyung?"

Taehyung sighed. "No..." he said before he started the car and drove them back home.

They walked up to their room together. Jungkook watched as Taehyung walked over to his bed and laid down, staring at the wall. Jungkook frowned a bit before he got onto his own bed and grabbed his head phones and put them on. He sighed softly before he played some music and stared at his messages to Yoongi.

He hadn't received a single reply, which only worried him further. But, he knew Yoongi was busy, so he tried to ignore his insecurities and distract himself with some music, closing his eyes and turning the volume up.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was on his bed sobbing as he looked at pictures of Jimin and Yoongi on Jimin's social medias. It fueled his anger and made him think of a plan. He had to get Yoongi away from the two people he cared about most, it was the only solution in his eyes.

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Yoongi slowly walked over and stood behind the couch. "Jimin-ah? Are you okay?" He asked softly.

Jimin sniffled and nodded before he quickly wiped his eyes. "Just give me a second, hyung. I'll go fix my make up then... are we doing it in your room or mine?" Jimin asked as he stood up.

Yoongi sighed softly. "Jimin... we need to talk." Yoongi said.

Jimin pouted. "I don't like that phrase. Hyung, please... I just want to forget about him."

Yoongi shook his head and sat down on the couch. "Come on." He said softly.

Jimin pouted before he sat down next to Yoongi. Yoongi smiled a bit as he took one of Jimin's hands in his own. "Do you wanna talk about what happened with Taehyung?"

Jimin shook his head and kept his eyes glued to their hands. Yoongi gently patted his hand. "I think you should, you might feel better."

"Did you hear?" Jimin asked. Yoongi hesitated before he nodded. Jimin groaned. "So... you know, don't you?"

Yoongi gave the younger a sympathetic smile. "Jiminie, I knew before I overheard you two. I've known for awhile and I probably should of talked to you about it awhile ago... but I'm sorry, Jiminie... I just don't feel the same... I've always seen you like a little brother, someone for me to take care of and protect because he's so cute and little. You're like family to me, Jiminie." Yoongi said.

Jimin pouted. "I know... I've known, but I didn't want to acknowledge it... because the way you treat me made me fall in love with you."

Yoongi nodded. "I understand, but do you think maybe you just feel this way about me because no matter what happens between us I'll always be there for you and I would never intentionally hurt you like Taehyung did?"

Jimin shrugged. "I don't think so, because I liked you before that."

Yoongi sighed softly. "Okay, well... um..."

Jimin watched the elder struggle with his words before he gently pulled his hands away. "Hyung, there's nothing else for you to say. You don't feel the same way about me... and that's okay." He said softly.

Yoongi pouted as he looked the younger over with worry. Jimin sighed out and looked down at his lap. "I think I just need some space, hyung..." Jimin said softly.

Yoongi nodded. "Whatever you need, Jimin... just don't do anything stupid." Yoongi said softly.

Jimin nodded before he grabbed his phone and texted Hoseok. "I'm gonna see if Hoseok-hyung will let me stay with him for a while." Jimin said softly before he got up and walked over to his room. He stopped and turned back to the elder. "And thank you hyung... and I'm sorry for almost making you have sex with me."

Yoongi shook his head. "Don't word it like that, it was my idea for one and two I'm sure I still would of enjoyed it." Yoongi said with a light shrug.

Jimin chuckled and shook his head. "Don't say stuff like that hyung. I need to get over you, remember?"

Yoongi blushed. "Sorry... but are you really going to be okay?" He asked.

Jimin nodded and looked around their apartment. "Yeah, just need some space. I'll talk to you later, hyung." Jimin said before he walked into his room.

Yoongi got up and walked into his own and got his homework out. Yoongi was sitting at his desk, trying to focus to no avail.

He was busy thinking about what Jungkook had said, he said he wanted a cute ass boyfriend and the only way he'd have one is if Yoongi agreed to go out with him.

Yoongi groaned as he got up and laid down on his bed, grabbing his phone and rereading Jungkook's messages.

Did Yoongi want a boyfriend right now?

He was kind of happy with what they had now, but he also really liked Jungkook. Admitting to himself that he had totally fallen for him when they stayed up and talked.

Jungkook was charming and endearing, a very good listener and god, his laugh was adorable and his big smile- yeah... Yoongi was totally falling in love with him.

And that scared the shit out of him.

He'd never fallen for people so quick, but with Jungkook it felt so easy to do and obviously he felt the same way about Yoongi. But the elder was still scared.

What if he couldn't make Jungkook happy? What if he got bored, ended up deciding Yoongi was too old for him? Doubt, especially self-doubt, sucks. All these insecurities he had ate at him and made him doubt, worry, and stress. Which in turn made him exhausted.

Yoongi sighed out before he set his phone down and decided to nap.

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Well, that nap lasted until the morning. Yoongi woke up to birds chirping and bright rays from the sun shinning into his room.

Yoongi sat up and yawned as he stretched. Yoongi smiled a bit as he remembered today he was going to see Jungkook. Yoongi grabbed his phone off the charger and looked to see if Jungkook had messaged him, nothing.

Yoongi pouted before he reread the messages he hadn't replied to. Yoongi bit his bottom lip before he decided to message the younger a quick good morning text and reminded the younger to give him the address for where he's suppose to meet him.

Yoongi got up and got dressed. He was brushing his teeth when he got a text from the younger boy. Yoongi pouted a bit when he saw it was just a link to a location.

Yoongi started to type, but quickly deleted it and figure it would be best to just talk with the younger in person. He'd just have to wait five hours.