Two EXtra problems & plans

(3dr pov)
After what went down in the hallway everyone in MH found out the new girl half-breed was dating the two most hottest mansters in MH and everyone thought you were way sweeter,nicer and loving to deuce then Cleo was and way more a appreciative,caring and understanding then Draculaure.

(Normal pov)
What's up to my manster-brothers in laws! James,John I'm not marry to them! Well hot stuff you should be because you look clawsome with them both. Not you too Heath!? Mmmrreeewww! How's my bone kitty doing? Oh hi girls and I'm doing fine I just don't like the idea of my ex for my hunted past is back. Oh he won't be a bother because I have the perrrfect plan for him and those who's working with him. Hold up toralei what are you talking about? You'll find out bone boys in 5...4...3...2...1!

(3dr pov)
Toralei counted down from 5 to 1 while yelling one as she yelled that number water was drop from the ceiling of the creepteria on to the gouls! Cleo and Draculaura were soaking wet but Frankie step in the water and accidentally electrocuted Cleo and drac! They were so embarrassed that they ran out the creepteria crying while everybody was laughing at them. While the twin kitty recorded it and posted it on to fright tube and while toralei was sitting with the boys and shadow shock but still laughing at what just happened.

(My pov)
BBBHHHHAAAAHHHAHAHAH!!! That was to funny hahah! Did you see they're faces! Mew that's what they get for trying to mess with my bone kitty right girls? Yeah did you see Cleo's face her monscara was running mew hehe. Draculaure face was more funny she looked at Clawd for help but turn his back mew hehe. Ok that was funny why did you do it toralei? Well deuce I'm glad you ask me,you see Cleo and Draculaure have been working with our very own bone girl ex manster to take two of you back and for him to win her back. WHAT NO WAY THATS NOT HAPPENING TOR YOU WONT LET THAT HAPPEN RIGHT*sound scared*? Oh kitty I will never let that poor example of manster ever take you back to your old school not if your brothers or your boyfriends have anything to say. Whao bros the vibes are like death type. WE ARE CLAM WE ARE JUST DEAD ANGRY! We are too guys we have to come up with a plan. Like what toralei? Well Jackson your dating Frankie maybe you and knock a few bolts in her and Clawd you talk to clawdeen while Gil talks to lagoon at swim practice. I have a feeling the gouls don't know anything about Cleo and Draculaure plans. Gil my fish bro we got this I'll be there with you while you talk to lagoon and same thing with Jackson. Ok the plan is set but me,James,John and the girl look for Damien to have a ghost chat while you our sweetie kitty look for manny and his goulfriend. Ok got I'll see you all later then and I'll see you two boys later *pulls deuce down for a kiss on the cheek & Same with Clawd*.