Fearleading team

(In my head)
After meeting some of the mansters my brother thought it would be fangtastic way for me to met other Gouls like the fearleading try outs I may be half skeleton but my bones can't move that much.

(Cleo pov)
I'm telling you Gouls that newbie is trying to take my man! Are you sure Cleo she seems pretty chill to me. What ever you say Frankie. Cleo is a bit jealous mate dont worry. ALRIGHT NEWBIES IF YOU WANT TO BE ON MY SQUAD YOU HAVE TO BE THE BEST GOULS SHOW THEM HOW ITS DONE!

(A/n: Skip to 43 seconds but if you want you can watch the whole thing)

(My pov)
ALRIGHT NEWBIES IF YOU WANT TO BE ON MY SQUAD YOU HAVE TO BE THE BEST GOULS SHOW THEM HOW ITS DONE! As Cleo yell that we had to do the cheer I started to panic but I look to the side and I saw my brother with the other guys they're probably her to cheer me on or to see if I fail. Next up the new Goul. My name is Shadow Hunt. What ever do the routine.

~~~ 2 minutes later~~~
I'm telling you guys now Cleo hates me I said as I slap my heads on my face. Deuce why are even dating Cleo she so rude bro?! John you can't say that! Nah it's ok little bones I date Cleo because she's cool and different from other gouls. Hey bro mind if we talk to Shadow? Yeah go ahead sis. Hey clawdeen did I do something wrong or did I dig my grave? You've been hanging around Deuce and Cleo doesn't like that. Wait Cleo is jealous of a Halfling but why she's the coolest most prettiest goul in all of MH. Whatever just stay away from Deuce. Yeah clear as spider weds.

(In the Creep-teria)
(toralei pov)
Meeow look girls the new half goul is sitting by herself oh what ever should we do meow.