Fight for love pt2 of???

(3dr pov)
By the end of the day the gouls all knew what was happening and they're were a little disappointed about what they're two best goul friends were doing to shadow. clawdeen felt that her bests goul couldn't talk to her about her feelings towards her brother.

(Shadow pov)
So now that the gouls know you think they'll stop? I have no clue sis but those gouls are out of they're brains! Clawd baby, deuce honey do you think our ex's will stop? No way babe I know Cleo she won't stop until I'm hers again. Yeah baby draculaura has had a crush on me since I was a were-pup. You guys are my boyfriends yours supposed to make me feel better?! Sorry our bad babe. Probably the whole student-disembodied of monster high thinks I stole you two from the most popular gouls in school which isn't even true *tears up*. Whoa Bebe don't cry it's not like that we're with you for a reason right bro? Yeah love we're with you for a reason and that reason is you made us know the real meaning of love and you showed us it too when you spent so much time with us when Cleo and drac didn't so we're going to fight for you ok? Yeah like we totally got this Bebe and bro.

~~~in the gouls bathroom~~~

(The gouls pov)
I can't believe Clawd doesn't what to be with me anymore he's my first true love then that no good goul comes in and takes him from me and deuce from you Cleo! How do you think I feel draculaura deuce was my everything and anything a mummy could want but that half goul showed up and deuce gave all his attention to her I mean I was ignoring him but he should be used to that by now and Clawd should be used to you not being around him when he eats meat right?! Yeah no totally get your point Cleo but what are we going to do? Howl about nothing and that goes for both of you. Oh clawdeen,Frankie,lagoona our best gouls we need your help. No way mates we heard what you both try to do to shadow and the boys. Oh hehe so you know our plan will you help us out!? Draculaure you know I love you and that your my best goul but what your doing has to stop it's not right. Yeah same Cleo you'll meet another manster that is better then deuce and same to you Draculaure you'll meet some manster better then Clawd. But I want Clawd back I love him he's my everything if I'm not with him what's the point at staying at monster high if I'm not with my Clawd*crys*! I agree with Draculaure on this I want my deuce back if not I'll tell my daddy to put me in the school for mummy's and that's is that! Aren't you gouls taking it a bit to far I mean shadow is really happy with the boys and the boys are happy with her you don't want to hurt them do you mates? If it means he have our mansters back we don't care lagoon. Ok ok enough with the crying my furry is starting to get wet let's all head to dead-language.

(Shadows pov)
~~~ in the stall~~~
*crys*I didn't know they felt that way if they would have just talk to me then we all could have work this out and all of this fighting would have never happened but I love Clawd and deuce and I don't want them to stuffer with them but if I don't break up with them Cleo and Draculaure will leave monster high for ever?! They were they're boyfriends first and they did belong to them I just got in school and took two gouls mansters*crys* I don't know what to do now I'm so lost*crys hard*.