Monsters jealous

~~~~next day~~~~

(My pov)
Hey shadow baby how did you sleep last night? What do you want Damien? Nothing much just wanted to see my undead baby*smiles*. Damien just get lost you miss your chance and is my fault your as bad as a black cat on Friday the 13th. Oh hey shadow who's this manster? Oh umm hi Cleo this is Damien my...her boyfriend right baby. Ugh gross he's my ex trying to win me back but I'm already dating two amazing mansters. Hey Cleo howls a hanging. Clawedeen,Frankie,lagoona,drac meet Damien he's new here. Oh that's amazing Cleo. You gouls seem pretty cool. Well we're the first to say welcome to monster high! Morning gouls, shadow our lovely sister and Damien. Whao relax boys I'm not hurting her I truly want her back I see that I mess up. hey bro but why do you your arm around my goul? Huh Clawd your dating shadow now since when? Yo babe Clawd bro goodmorning. W-what deuce you too! Well yeah Cleo me and Clawd are her mansters. Wait a minute mates when did you both start dating her? Last week deuce and I ask her out while we were at practice. But we were there Clawd and may I speak to you in private later. Yeah sure Draculaura but right now I got class with my suger skull. Well we'll see you all later. Walk to me to class boys? You know we will baby. Clawsome let me put this in my locker and we can go now. Sweet let go and babe fangtastic outfit.

 Sweet let go and babe fangtastic outfit

Yeah you look drop dead. Aww thank you my two handsome mansters*blushs*.

(Draculaura pov)
Clawd is dating shadow! I know I made a mistake but Clawd should have came back to be with me I've been in love with Clawd for my whole dead life and I thought we would be together like souleo and gouliet (Romeo&Juliet). But she had to come to monster high and take Clawd from me and deuce from Cleo the other gouls don't see anything wrong with it but I bet the ghostly gossip would love a new story.

(Cleo pov)
DEUCE AND HER TOGETHER I CANT LET THAT HAPPEN!!! I knew there was a reason I kick her off the fearleading team. That goul thinks she can take my manster! she's dead wrong that half-breed goul will know who she's messing with!

(Damien pov)
A WOLF DORK AND A SNAKE BRAIN SHES DATING THOSE GOULS MANTERS! shadow baby you have no idea what your in for because those two bat brains can't keep you safe from what's to come monster high will know who you really belong to half-breedor not!