Monster problems

(Clawed pov)
Yo deuce what's up? Nothing man just thinking about how killer her is going to be. I know right it's going to be so clawsome but I'm trying to think about what to her? I know right I totally feel you bro like what do you buy a goul that has everything? I don't know we should ask the guys for help! Clawd bro your a Genius.

~~~with the guys~~~
Sup bro's! Deuce clawd where you guys been it feels like centuries. Sorry guys we were helping set up the rockin party. Oh Cleo's party SWEET! Wait hold up Cleo's throwing a party! When Heath? Cleo sent out a massive text about it look.

 How come we didn't get it? I'm her boyfriend why she didn't tell me? But you guys where going to say something? Yeah umm clawd you handle that I got to Cleo and talk to her about this party

(??? Pov)
Clawd and deuce are getting gifts for another goul oh this is juicy gossip time to update my blog.

(Normal pov)
OH MY RRRAAA!!! Cleo what wrong? Yeah mate what happened? ME AND DEUCE ARE OVER! WHAT! So are me and clawd I just broke up with him. Why how come. Well Frankie a goul doesn't like when her boyfriend is thinking about another goul. This is crazy we should just talk to them right? Oh no here comes deuce. Cleo we need to talk? About what deuce because there's nothing to talk about because we are over! What why?! Really mate you thought buying a gift for another goul was going to ok? No you guys don't understand it I was going.... I don't want to hear it deuce we're done.

~in the creepteria~
Hey bone bro's! Hey sis how was classes? They were ok Cleo and Draculaura were crying all day. Yeah the guys told us. James what do you mean? Well sis Cleo and Draculaura think deuce and clawd are seeing another goul. And here they are. Sup bones siblings! Hey deuce how you holding up? I'm cool little bones. Yeah we're fine bones. You know you guys can call my shadow right. We know we like calling you little bones haha. Ha-ha-ha funny I'm year younger then you guys. Your still little haha. Yeah yeah I get it puppy boy. So clawd now that you and Draculaura aren't dating anymore who are you going to take to the wherewolf ball? Ugh man I totally forgot! The what ball? It's something clawds family holds every few years. That sounds fangtastic clawd! Yeah but I don't know who I'm going to bring now *wimps*. Hey guys! Hey,yo,sup,bro,hey Jackson. What's wrong with clawd? The wherewolf ball. Oh yeah I heard sorry bro. We're trying to figure out who can clawd take and its tonight. Hey clawd you going to eat that? No you can have it little bones. Oh sweet yo hot head cook this a bit? Yeah sure. Ohhh sweet! You can't take clawd food!? He said I could have it John. Hey shadow I have a question? *mouth full of food* ask me? Are you friends with the gouls? Now that you say that I really don't talk to them ever since what clawdeen said to me. What did my sister say bones? Well she told me to stay away from deuce because Cleo didn't like it after that I never really talked to them unless it's fear practice. Clawd gets up and walks to the Gouls and talks to clawdeen. Hey bro what's up. What's up what's up your what's up sis how can say that to her? To the new goul? Yeah telling her to stay away from deuce because of Cleo she's trying to make friends! Clawd clam down you know how Cleo like gouls around deuce. So she's new she's trying to have friends now she afraid to talk to all of you. No clawd your wrong she talks to us during... fearleading practices I know she told me. Since when did you and the new goul became so close clawd? Since her brothers introduced me to her and now she's my best goul friend clawdeen. Well if she's your best goul friend maybe take her to the werewolf ball! Maybe I will Draculaura.clawd walks back to the table where his friends are. What happened over there dude? Arguing a lot of arguing. Whoa you ok bro? Yeah I'm good James but I need your help both of you? Ok sure we'll get shadow. No it's about shadow I'm going to ask her to be my date to the werewolf ball tonight please help. Ok sure we're in.

(My pov)
I wonder who started that rumor that clawd and deuce are seeing another goul when it's not true?the Gouls could have heard them out at least that would have been good. Hey shadow! Oh hey gil hows the swim team doing? We're doing pretty great thanks for asking. No problem I got to know how's my favorite fish boy doing. Hey Gil. Hey lagoona. You coming to swim team meeting? Yeah give me a sec here you go shadow.

Gil what are you doing? What is this Gil I thought my brothers said no? Just open it I want to see you face

Gil what are you doing? What is this Gil I thought my brothers said no? Just open it I want to see you face. Gil you didn't how did you get these

 Gil you didn't how did you get these

 Did my mom tell you or something!? No I saw them and I thought you would like them and I didn't know the pumpkin with the face was your fathers family symbol

Did my mom tell you or something!? No I saw them and I thought you would like them and I didn't know the pumpkin with the face was your fathers family symbol. Yeah the jack-o-lantern has been apart of my family for years but you got a ring that looks just like my birth mark. Gil why would you give her rings how could you? Lagoona what are you talking about? You like her don't you gil. Lagoona you have it all wrong gil buy this for my birthday it's coming up soon and he did a really sweet thing even though my brothers said no. Your birthday soon? Yeah lagoona I was going to ask you did you want to come? Hey new goul Cleo is calling a meeting in the gym! OH COMING CLAWDEEN! Sorry guys but I have to go but lagoona Gil is just a guy friend that's all

~~in the gym~~
Cleo are you sure? Yes I'm am. Hey sorry I was late I was talking to gil and then lagoona came and a big misunderstanding happened. Sorry new goul your off the team. And lagoona thought I...wait what?! Sorry but I'm kicking you out the fearleader team. Cleo I did I do something wrong during practices I can fix it. Sorry but I don't let backstabbing gouls on me team. Oh um ok I guess trying out and coming to practices was a waste of my time sorry. MERROW hey halfbreed go to your locker. What do you want toralei? Oh nothing just to see those Gould suffer for what's about to happen. What do you mean? I know your birthday is holloween because your the pumpkin princess am I right? How do you know that toralei? Shadow your name right? Yeah it is. Well Cleo kick you off the team for what's about to happen so follow me. WHATS HAPPENING WHY IS SHE BEING NICE TO ME!!! I FEEL A REALLY BIG MONSTER PROMBLEM GOING TO HAPPEN!!!