A new BGF or new enemie

(In the Creep-teria)
I was sitting all by myself when a phantom sat next to me. Well hi there suger! Umm hello may I ask your name? Oh where are my manners my name is operetta

 Well hi there suger! Umm hello may I ask your name? Oh where are my manners my name is operetta

It's nice to me you operetta. Now why is the new foul sitting here by herself? Well since I'm new I really don't have any friends you can say. I don't believe that honey now come on we're sitting with the Gouls.

(In my head)
After operetta ask me to tag along with her to sit with the gouls I felt happy like I was normal we talk we all gossip about what happens in monsters high until Cleo saw her the werecat and her followers.

(Everyone p.o.v)
Meow look what we have here gouls a halfbreed meeow hahaha. If I were you I back off kitty or if you know what's good for you. Oh please operetta I only got businesses to the new goul. Umm how are you and why are you messing with me? The names toralei kid

 Umm how are you and why are you messing with me? The names toralei kid

And meet my goul friends Meowlody

And her twin sister purrsephone

 We're your worst fears halfbreed

We're your worst fears halfbreed. That is enough toralei I may not like the new goul but she is apart of my fearleading team and I will not let you bully my new goul! Pfft what ever Cleo see you tomorrow halfbreed meow haha. Grrrowl oouu cleo you could have put a curse on toraiel! I know clawdeen but what good will that do besides your Queen has better plans. Are you sure Cleo toraiel really has her eyes set on her? draculaura chill your fangs I know what I'm doing... ghoulia I need you to send out party invites to everyone please. Ugggh aaaggghhh ugha (I thought I showed you yesterday). How are you holding up suger? I'm fine really a bully never stop me so I'll be ok.
(After school )
I thought your brothers were going to get you Shadow? I thought so too but I think they forgot like always that's what I get for having the bone brothers. Hey don't worry about it to much but me and Draculaura will call you. Ok that sounds spooktacular see you gouls.

-6 minutes later-
Hey mom I'm home!!! Oh hey pumpkin in here!!! MOM WHAT HAPPENED! Well I made some kind of goul friends and now I have a bully. What a bully are you kidding me!? No mom I'm not kidding I'm as serious as scargoyles. I'm going to tell your father he need to know! But dads at work mom? I don't know if I made some bfg (best goul friends) or enemies...