Feelings?

(3dr pov)
After shadows party everyone went home including the gouls. They were jealous and Cleo was angry that the new goul of HM can take her crown of being the queen mummy at HM. Clawd & Deuce started to have feelings for the bone brothers little halfnormie sister they talk about it bro to bro but they weren't sure how she would feel about the.

~~~at school~~~

(Normal pov)
~morning~
Hey little sis! Hey big bro what are you doing here I thought you were with the guy? Well I was but I heard something that I think you should know*teasing voice*. JAMES DONT TELL HER LET THEM TELL HER! I wasn't going to tell her John I was teasing her and nice outfit sister mom pick it out?

No dad pick it out for me he thought it would look nice on me and I don't know if it was just me or was Clawd & Deuce looking at me the whole night? Well who wouldn't you looked amazing last night every manster in monster high was jealous because ...

No dad pick it out for me he thought it would look nice on me and I don't know if it was just me or was Clawd & Deuce looking at me the whole night? Well who wouldn't you looked amazing last night every manster in monster high was jealous because you dance with the captain and co-captain of the cascaball team aka clawd and deuce! Yeah the gouls showed up and was going to ruin your party but we made sure that didn't happen. Thanks John I didn't think they would have showed up in the first place. Well since Cleo dump deuce she's been jealous of you cause your always around him. Yeah Cleo think you have a crush on him. *blush*maybe I do have a crush on deuce it's not her business. Wow sis a crush on deuce what about clawd?! drac has been doing the samething since clawdeen is his sister and she's her best goul friend. *slams locker* I have a thing for both of the boys and if they both ask me out I will say yes to both of them! Wait wait wait hold the ghost-phone! John our baby sister has a crush on our bros! Please I'm begging you two as my big brothers don't tell them I have a crush on them?! Yeah you got it sis. Yeah sis we want you to be happy. Yeah sis you have feelings for a manster now. Shut up about this and let's go to the guys.

(3drpov)
The boys left with shadow to meet up with the others but they didn't know that someone was hiding hearing they're whole conversations about shadows crush on the two most popular manster in monster high.

(???pov)
So she thinks she can have them both news flash new goul you wont have my manster if it's the last thing I do and I'll make sure they won't fall for you!

A/n: hey guys sorry for this late update I've been busy with a few things and getting back into cosplay. I'll be updating again hopefully soon and who do you guys think is the mysterious person that was hiding and listening in on shadows conversation with her brothers? Let me know and I have something planned out that will shock everyone.