Chapte9:Competition

~Third Person POV~
The skaters woke up early since today is the day for their competition.

Two days to settle and train,competition and Four days to relax and explore,it's a win-win.
Y/N is currently walking down the halls to the gym,she had her costumes in the bag while she carried her skates on one hand,she needed a little pick-me-up before they leave for the rink and the only person that can do that is Tsukishima Kei.

'Okay...Today is the Day. I win.I loose.No matter what,I keep on going.' She said determinedly in her mind as she opened the gym doors,she walked by the sidelines.

"L/N-Chan!" A familiar fanboy said as he saw her,she turned her head towards the owl-like boy and gave him a small smile "Ohayou Bokuto-San!" She said and she turned back to her tracks and tugged on Tsukishima's shirt,he looked down on her "Today?" He asked her and she nodded "Alright...." he said and picked her up like a duffel bag and walked out the gym,she pouted at him since he already does this,he placed her down once outside.

"Your gonna watch right?" She asked him and he chuckled "It's tonight,isn't it?" He said and she nodded "I'll be there...." he said and patted her head "Oh and-"Bring an extra inhaler and towel" Tsukishima cut her off and she nodded "I kinda feel a little nervous...." she muttered and sighed "Y/N,you've been doing this since you were little,why are you still nervous?" He said in a teasing manner while eyeing the girl "I'm always nervous before it starts Kei!" She reasoned "Alright,Alright,No need to shout,just keep calm so you won't end up in the hospital." He said "See later then,Wish me luck Dino!" She said "I'll do but it's not like you'd actually need it." He said "Thanks Kei..." she said as she got on her tippy toes and gave her 'best friend' a quick peck on the cheek before running off,leaving the tall blonde in a state of mess.

~Meanwhile in the Gym~

"What's that all about?" Kageyama asked
"Y/N-Chan always gets nervous before a competition so she tries to calm down with Tsuki's help!" Yamaguchi explained "Hah!? Tsukishima,Calm and Help in the same sentence? I thought that was impossible!" Tanaka joked and it earned light chuckles from the group "What time is their competition?" Kiyoko asked "Its tonight at 7,We were gonna watch it together again...." Yachi said "We're gonna see Y/N act like an Angel again!" Hinata cheered "Its not really an act Hinata...." Yamaguchi said "Your right! Y/N is naturally an Angel!" Hinata said and everyone chuckled at him "Yamaguchi,What does Y/N do except for skating?" Daichi asked "Well she babysits children in the weekends when she's not busy,takes care of Ayumi....She likes cooking and baking too.....Oh! And she draws!" Yamaguchi said "Y/N can draw!?" Noya asked surprised and Yamaguchi just nodded "When she stayed in school with us a couple weeks ago,She drew Tsuki! It looked so good!" He said "Cool!" Tanaka and Noya said, Tsukishima entered the gym with a red face "Tsuki!Why are you so red!?" Yamaguchi said, the blonde cleared his throat "I'm fine." He said.

~On the other side of the gym~

"She greeted me Akaashi!" The owl like-boy cheered as he jumped up and down "Were gonna watch her tonight right?" He asked the pretty setter(Akaashi) "Yes Bokuto-San..."He said "Bokuto!Calm Down!" Kuroo said as he held Bokuto's shoulders trying to get him to stop jumping "I'm so hyped up!" He said "Oi! Use that energy on the Court!" Konoha reminded and Bokuto was too happy,he just nodded and smiled.

~Y/N's POV~

~Meanwhile with Y/N in the bus~

"Ready for today?" Mamaru Nari asked and I hesitantly nodded "Don't be so nervous Angel-Chan!we all know your gonna beat us in the end!" Gin Fumiko whined playfully and I chuckled nervously "Yeah! You always win! It sucks to loose but it's still sucks to not see you win! Your really great Y/N!" Kichi said  "Well it's not like we don't want to win against you but your amazing on the ice and beating you only has a slight chance of possibility!" Amaya rambled"It's not because I always win,it's just....." I trailed off "Don't worry Angel,Were always her for you!" Kisho said and I playfully punch his arm "Thanks Sho...." I said and looked at everyone "Thanks Guys!" I said and smiled at them "She's too adorable...." Hana whined and I just chuckled while I sat down beside Kazashi Maki.