Chapter12:Fall Apart

~Y/N's POV~
It's competition day.Kei wasn't here since he had his own game but it's fine,I got ready. I've already finished my solo awhile ago,I handled myself pretty okay so I proceeded to get ready for the duo.

 I've already finished my solo awhile ago,I handled myself pretty okay so I proceeded to get ready for the duo

(I don't own the picture)

I headed by the entrance. My partner was Daitan Eichi.

(I don't own the video)

After the duo,Coach Mai helped me breathe properly,As usual,I won....but then...I suddenly fainted,Kisho caught me tho.

I was out for a few minutes,I woke up and saw Tadashi and Akiteru beside me,the doctor came in.

Akiteru left the room and Tadashi stayed with me. "Your both fine...." The doctor said and I was a bit confused "Both?" I asked "Your 4 days pregnant...." The doctor said and I was shocked,he gave me the papers and left after he explained that my surgery will have to be moved after the child was born,Tadashi did give me my clothes so I changed in the bathroom before sitting back down on the bed.

"We should tell Tsuki!" Tadashi said "Tadashi...." I said while looking down "My parents are coming back...." I said and tears flew out my eyes "I'm scared...Me,The baby, Ayumi,The Tsukishima's....I can't bare to see them...." I sobbed and he comforted me, Tsukishima came in the room with a frown on his face,Tadashi left the two of us alone.

"When we're you gonna tell me?" He said and I didn't know which was he talking about,The House,My Parents,My condition....The Baby?

"Tell you what?I asked and he clicked his tongue,he seemed furious "That your moving out!?" He yelled and I was taken aback at his reaction "Were you even planning on telling me!?" He said and I sat there silent "Is it because of that Kazuhiko guy!?" He said and I just squinted my eyes,I felt sick "Answer Me! Y/N!" He yelled out and I bit my lip "I wasn't planning on telling you yet...." I mumbled,he froze "Why?" He asked firmly "I was....scared." I said "Of what!?" He yelled out again and I remained silent.