Chapter10:Tears and Promises

~Y/N's POV~

I woke up the next day with a headache. The girls were still asleep,of course they were,it's only 6:18 AM!

I groggily made my way to the bathroom, I had a doctor's appointment today and Tadashi offered to come along last night when he found out(they had the day off practice) so I agreed.

I took a shower and got dressed, Me and Tadashi were planning to get some stuff after going to the hospital.

I was wearing:

(I don't own the picture)

I got out the bathroom and picked up my shoulder bag, and putted on my white sneakers.

I headed out and went to the second floor to meet Tadashi,he just got out of their room.

"Ohayou Freckles!" I greeted him
"Ohayou Y/N-San!" He said and he checked the time "We should get going!" He said and I nodded,we went down the stairs and exited the campus.

My check up was 1:00PM and it was currently 7:09AM so we decided to go get breakfast at a nearby cafe.We spent the morning buying food and other stuff and at 12:45PM we headed to the hospital. I got on my appointment on time and After a few hours, I finally got the results,the doctor explained my medication and condition and even if it was painful to hear.....I sucked it up and bid the doctor goodbye while I held my tears back.

We headed back to Campus and while walking Tadashi read the papers and I saw tears fall and he stopped on his tracks, his lips quivered and I sighed, I placed my hand on his shoulder "I'm fine Yams...." I said and he suddenly hugged me "Tell me your gonna get better...." he said "Please...." he whispered and I broke into tears, I gritted my teeth as tears fell down my cheeks "I wish I could..." I said breathlessly "B-But I don't k-know for s-sure if I can...." I said as I sobbed into his shoulder and he cried even more "Y/N....please....you can't...leave us..." he said while crying, I gripped onto his shirt "G-Gomen...." I said and I felt my knees weaken as the both of us sat on the ground in each other's embrace.

"Promise me you'll fight it..." Tadashi said while wiping my tears "I promise...."I said while giving him a weak smile.

"Y-Y/N...." Kiyoko's voice said behind us, I whipped my head and I saw Kiyoko standing there with the papers in her hands,she must've picked it up when Tadashi dropped it while crying.... "Kiyoko-San...." I said and she looked at me with a worried expression "You'll get through it..." she said and kneeled down beside me and hugged me.....I sobbed on her shoulder.

After we calmed down,we promised not to tell anyone else.The only ones that knew this was Akiteru,Auntie Kimiko,Tadashi and Kiyoko-San.....I took my papers and bid them goodbye before I walked up to the room,I opened the door and the only ones in there were Den Azami and Fujita Etsu.I avoided eye contact since I probably looked like a mess,I hid my papers in my bag and took some clean clothes before I went to take bath.