Chapter5:Breathe.

~Y/N's POV~
Lunch was almost over and since I had permission from the principal,I walked with Kei to his class.

I sat on an extra seat beside Kei, Me and Tadashi were talking to each other while Kei was drawing circles and lines on my palm.

The teacher came in and she noticed me.
"Ah!Ms.L/N!Its nice seeing you here!" She said and I smiled at here "Hello Ms.Chiasa..." I said and she continued to teach the class.

"Your gonna write about your favorite person or Hobby with your partner...." She said and it's not a surprise that Kei and Tadashi were partners,They faced each other and I was doodling on a piece of paper well.... more like drawing Kei,I was good at drawing but it's just a hobby so I do it whenever I'm bored....I took the time to color out the drawing and I was amazed of it looked....

I took the time to color out the drawing and I was amazed of it looked

(I don't own the picture)

I starred at the drawing before someone tapped on my shoulder,It was Tadashi "Y/N-San?What are you so focused on?" He asked and I didn't have the words to answer him so I lifted up the paper and showed it to him, "Oh my God! You drew Tsuki!?" He freaked out as he starred at the paper and I nodded "This is so good!Look!Its so Realistic!" He said as he placed the drawing on the table between him and Kei.

Kei looked down at the drawing and he smirked at me "You like me that much Angel-Chan?" He teased and I stuck out my tongue in a playful manner before huffing "I got bored. You looked really distracted so I drew." I explained and he ruffled my hair "I'm keeping it." He muttered and slid it in his folder "Kei!" I said he sat me back down on my seat "Behave Angel...." he said and I swiftly snatched the paper that they were working on and I read it.

"So I'm your favorite person?" I asked them and Tadashi looked away in embarrassment while Kei took the paper and passed it to the teacher "Your really kind Y/N-Chan...." Tadashi said and I giggled at his shy demeanor "And a dork." Kei added as he sat down in his seat "Tsuki!Be nice!" Tadashi said and Kei just clicked his tongue.

"An Adorable Dork...."

I heard him mutter and I turned red "I heard that." I squeaked out and he turned red.

Breathe Y/N.....Breathe....
.
.
.
.
.
.
The bell rang and school was over,I was walking to the gym with Kei and Tadashi and they went to the club room to change. I sat on a nearby bench while waiting for them.

"Oi!Stay away from Tsukishima!" A girl yelled at me and I turned to look at her, She had Brown hair and Orange-ish eyes,other students started starring at us "Huh?Why would I do that?" I asked her and she slapped my face,at this point I was angry and confused,I basically live and grew up with Kei so why would I stay away from him?
"Your such a Slut!" She said and that sparked a fuse in my mind, "Could you tell me Why?" I said trying to breathe a bit more better since I might end up moping the pavement with this Bitch's face.

"He's Mine!So back off!" She said and it made me blow a fuse.

"I'm sorry but there's five things you need to know before you come up to me and slap me,telling me to back off." I said in a fake excited voice.

"First of all,If he's yours,why haven't he said anything to me about you filthy attitude?" I said as I stood up from the bench.

'Breathe Y/N....We dont want to lash out and then suddenly pass out....' I reminded myself.

The girl gritted her teeth and she was about to say something but I placed my hand on her mouth so she couldn't speak.

"Second,Last name basis means your not that close.Well I can't blame him.Who would want to be close to a Bitch."

I taunted her and I could see anger in her eyes.

"Third!You dont know who the fuck your talking to! Watch your mouth. I might have you expelled!"

I said as I grabbed her by the collar and move her closer to my face,her eyes that was once filled with range was now replaced with fear.

"Fourth. How can I stay away from him? I live with him!I grew up with him!We stay under the same roof!We even know everything about each other...."

I whispered the last part before pushing her away from and she fell on the ground.

"Fifth.You Stay Away.I don't want your filth around me or near me! Your lack of common sense and knowledge might me contagious. The world doesn't revolve around you."

I said as I washed my hands on the nearby faucet area. I dried my hands and looked back at her.

"Listen Up.I won't say it again.I can be nice to the people who are nice to me.I can also be angry and scary when you hurt me."

I said in a deadly tone but I smiled innocently at her,I turned away and sat back down to the bench,I took out my inhaler and used it.

A couple minutes later Kei and Tadashi came back and saw a frozen girl on the ground near me.

"Was she bothering you?" Kei asked "Dont worry,She wouldn't dare to do it again...." I said innocently,he just glared at the girl before he took my hand and we walked to the Gym.

All I need is to BREATHE.

I entered the gym and I was greeted by a volleyball coming straight at me,Kei blocked it.

"Are you alright!?" Kei asked and I nodded,he looked up to see a scared Hinata and it looked like his soul was about to leave his body.

"Oi!You human Tangerine!When are you gonna learn how to aim!?" He yelled out and Hinata sunk to the floor,Kei was about to walk towards him but I tugged on his shirt and gave him a soft smile.

"It's fine Kei...I'm okay!" I said and he clicked his tongue "Your too kind Angel-Chan...,." He muttered and I just smiled.

'Your too Salty Kei....'

Word Count:1090