Chapter19:Angels

~Third Person POV~
"I'm back Kei..." Y/N mumbled "I'm sorry..." he said "For what?" Y/N asked weakly "For everything...." he said and she chuckled weakly "Don't be....it wasn't your fault..." She said patting his back gently "But it was! If I just hadn't yelled at you that day! or if I ran after you and explained things would've happened better!" He said "It was my fault too...If only I was brave enough to tell you from the start.... but things would still be the same...." She said.

"I moved out because my parents were looking for us and I didn't want you to get involved, I didn't tell you about my sickness becoming worse because I was scared and I didn't tell you about the kids because I'll be fading...." She said and the last sentence caught his attention "Fading? What do you mean fading?" He asked looking at her "Move on Kei, I love you and it's time for you to let go...." she said planting a kiss on his forehead, he watched as she slowly became translucent...... there she sat in his embrace, slowly disappearing, his eyes went wide and tried to desperately hold on but she was already out of his reach.....

He knelt down, clutching the only thing he had of her left, her ring....

"She...left me forever...." He choked out, he wanted to scream and try to bring her back but he didn't know how, he got back to their house with their kids, he got them to bed and he sat in the porch at the backyard, away from the bedrooms so they wouldn't hear his sobbing.

He sat there and cried his heart out, holding the ring close to his chest....He didn't want to believe that his Angel was gone.... she was never coming back.....

Y/N's figure appeared in the garden, swaying and this made him more devastated...

"Y/N....Angel-Chan why did you leave us?...." he mumbled out and Y/N's faded figure cupped his tear-stained face, the moonlight highlighted his stained cheeks, his scraped lips from biting down on them to try and lessen his cries, his red nose, messy blonde hair and his red puffy eyes.... his glasses were on the porch floor, his white shirt was slightly wet.... tear stains on the floor, the soil beneath absorbed his sadness without hesitation.....

Y/N's faded figure gave him a kiss on the forehead "I'm sorry Kei.... it's time to wake up..." she said softly "What?" He asked " Can't you just stay!? Angel! Y/N! Please! Don't go! Please! Stay!" He desperately said while reaching out to her fading figure, she gave him a sad smile "Wake Up Kei..." She mumbled and he fell on his knees.

Kei....
.
.
.

Kei?
.
.
.

Kei!
.
.
.

Wake up Kei!
.
.
.

Tsukishima abruptly sat up, panting and scared, he was in the bedroom, he desperately looked around the room to find her but she wasn't there, he sighed and splashed water on his face, his tears and the water mixed, he couldn't, he Refused to accept that his Angel was gone....

The sudden smell of sweets filled his senses and he immediately put on his glasses and ran downstairs, he looked around and there she was....

In the kitchen, giggling with their children that sat on the counter as she baked and cooked for them.... he quickly wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close to him as if she was going to fade away right before his eyes....

Y/N was clearly taken back by his actions, suddenly hugging her from the back was something that Tsukishima wouldn't do out of the blue, she turned off the stove and turned to him, the ring was on her finger gleamed under the light from the windows as her hand caressed his cheek, tears rolled down and her eyes grew wide, he was crying, it wasn't the first time she saw him cry but he would never openly cry infront of others.

"Daddy's crying...." Kenji said sadly "What's wrong Kei?" Y/N asked with her usual soft and gentle voice, it made the tall blonde hug her tighter "Don't ever fade on me..." he said while burying his face on the crook of her neck, she gently patted his back and hummed a soothing tune that made the three feel safe and content.

After he calmed down, Y/N wiped away his tears while giggling slightly "I guess you drank too much last night..." Y/N said and that's when he remembered.

Yesterday after Y/N was discharged, they celebrated and he may have taken too much alcohol....

"You've been asleep half the day...." Y/N said "Daddy hungry! Come on!" Keiko cheered, both parents looked over to the two with a soft smile "You can set up the table, Lunch is almost ready..." Y/N said while giving him a kiss on the cheek, he nodded and picked up the twins off the counter and placed them in their baby seats in the dining area, he kept looking at Y/N, scared that she still might fade.

Y/N soon came to the dining area with the food, she set them on the table and the freshly made strawberry shortcake was placed on the counter so that the kids would eat a proper meal first.

After lunch, the kids played in the living room while Tsukishima refused to let go of Y/N as they cuddled on the couch while watching TV.

𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝.

~TimeSkip ^••^~
Y/N continued her business, she even got her degree in (Desired Course), she still continued to perform on ice and her children following her footsteps.

♕𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚊𝚕♕

Y/N(22) just won the championships and the lights went dim, people were panicking but then a spot light lit up on Y/N and the crowd gasped in delight. She was confused but then she turned to see Tsukishima beside her, on one knee and holding a box with a ring in it, i wireless mic attached to his ear.

"I know I'm not the best and I don't deserve an Angel like you in my life tho I've said this before but these past few years have been crazy but you still loved me.... L/N Y/N, Will you marry me?" He said and Y/N smiled so bright "YES!" She said and he slid the ring on her finger, right next to the old ring, everyone celebrated and after five months of planning, the wedding was Perfect.

Their friends and family except Y/N's "Parents" we're happy and present, they did give their blessing, they just didn't attend it.

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚍.....
HIS LITTLE ANGELఌ꧂

𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕦𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜! 𝕊𝕠 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕃𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕣 𝕠𝕥?

𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝! 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥! 𝕀 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦!

ꨄ𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛-𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗ఌ
𝚇𝙾𝚇𝙾❦

( ˘ ³˘)♥︎ ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

♕Hɪs Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Aɴɢᴇʟ♕

WORD COUNT:1182