Chapter 1

Shoyo pov

* Flashback about a year ago *

" Tetsuya, I will leave basketball behind and focus only on volleyball. I can't take it seeing everyone so diffrent. There not the same. " I said.

" I understan Shoyo. I will try to get them back to normal as soon as i can. Hopefully if i win they will come back. " Tetsuya told me.

" Where will you play? " Tetsuya asked me.

" At Karasuno in miyagi. " I answered.

* End of Flasback *

It's been about a year since i said goodbye to my life in Tokyo as one of The Kiseki no Sedai. I have contact with Tetsuya still but i don't talk with the others. It was hard leaving, i left everything behinde, my sport, my team, my friends and my boyfriend. It was so hard to break up with him but i couldn't see him as he changed so much. I still love him and i think i'll always will but i'm not sure if he will. I'm not sure if his still singel or if he found someone else. He could easily have found someone else. Who wouldn't want to be togheter with him? He's perfect in so many ways. Ryota have so many fans and all of them would love to date him. Our relationship was a secret from his fans, only The Kiseki no Sedai knew.

I walk to practice. I've already changed. No one else was in the club room becouse i were early. I got to go 10 minutes early as i got done with our work early. I enter the gym, seeing Coach is already here.

" Your early Hinata. " Coach said.

" I got done with my work early and got to leave early. " I said.

" ok, you can start warming up. " Coach told me.

Ryota pov

Kurokocchi won the winter cup and everyone is back to normal. I miss Shocchi. I still haven't gotten over it. Maybe I could try to get him back. If he wants to of course I won't force him. I hope he can forgive me. If he don't want to be my boyfriend again I hope we can at least be friends.

" Kise get back to practice! " Kasamatsu yelled at me.

" Hai, Hai. " I said.

" What were you even thinking about? " he asked.

" Memories from middle school. " I said.

- after practice -

The team decided we should hang out a little bit so we went to Maji burger. We got our food and sat down.

" Hey, Kise can you tell us more about The Kiseki no Sedai and your middle school days, you surprisingly don't talk about it that much. " Moriyama said.

" Sure " I said.
" So one thing that I think no one of you guys know is that we're actually 7 miracles. " I told them.

" no way, we haven't met anyone else so what are you talking about. " Kasamatsu said.

" When he was on the court he sometimes were to fast to see for the untrained eye. " I said.
" Have you ever thought about how we all have the rainbows colour in our hair" I asked.

" Yeah, I have. " Moriyama said.

" The only colour you guys haven't seen is orange, and we have an orange member. " i told them.

" ok so, who is this guy? " Kasamatsu asked. ( I'm just going between the guys I know the names of )

" Hinata Shoyo, our well technically second member, he's called the Lion. " I told my teammates.
" He's also my ex but we never let anyone know we were dating only the GoM knew. " I said.

________________________________________________________________

589 words not including this A/n

A/n

I started this new book, this is my second Haikyuu and knb crossover for those who don't know. The picture on the top of the chapter is not mine so credit to the owner. If the updates are slow it's because I have 3 published books that I work on, 1 that I haven't published, I have 1 finished that I have published and 2 that I have published that are not done but I don't know what to write so there paused, I guess. Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next chapter.