Chapter 5

" Good, we meet at the cafe we had our first date at " I answered. ( Ryota to his team )

Hinata POV

" So, your going on a date, shoyo? " Noya asked.

" Maybe, i don't know if i should call it that, We're just meeting up to talk, and restore our friendship i suppose. " I answered.

" When is it? " Naka asked.

" On sunday at 3 pm " I answered.

" Shoulde we help you dress? " Noya asked.

" No, i think i can do that by myself "  i said.

" Are you exited? " Suga asked.

" Yes, i've missed him and he said he missed me, i just hope that it go well and beside Tetsu told me that since he won the winter cup they are back to how they used to be i just thought i would let them contact me instead of me contact them. wanted to see if they cared enought to call me and cheack up on me " I told them. 

That night we talked and played games until we fell asleep and woke up in the morning. We ate and got ready then we decided to all go to the park to just walk around or play at the court there. We ened up playing a game before sitting down for a bit. While we sat down i saw two familar faces. The faces i saw was two people taking a walk that i know. It was Tetsu amd Sei. I think they might be on a date, nice for them. Let's see if they notice me. I do let out a presen right now even thought if i didn't want one i won't have one. I can control that. 

Tetsu POV

Me and Sei are walking around in a park in Miyagi of course i know that Shoyo live queit close to where this park is. Me and Sei ate brunch at a cafe erlier. It was great. Kise-kun texted the group chat that he were going to meet Shoyo tommorow at 3 pm at a cafe. I'm happy for them, i hope they will get together again. They looked so cute together. With the height diffrens, it's just so cute. 

" Hey, Sei " I said.

" Yeah? " he answered.

" Do you ever think about Sho? " I asked.

" I do, i wamt to talk to him again, i want to apologize and play with him again. And how about you? " Sei said.

" I also think about him at times, while i know where he is and have met him in the last year, we haven't met much. i want to play more with him and just spend more time with him, like old times " I told Sei.

" Me too, Tetsuya " Sei said.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

468 words

A/n

Sorry that it long and that it's short. I'm trying not to start another story since i have 3 ongoing right now but i have so many ideas for now i just write my ideas down but my ideas are of lots of crossovers but also of other fandoms, one of the ideas i have is about a Yuri on ice and Haikyuu crossover. When i finnish one of my books then i will start a new one, well i can try at least. The idea that has the most things planed so far is a Haikyuu and katekyo hitman reborn crossover.

Well thats for that but i hope you enjoyed and see you next time. 

Also Thanks for 2,61k