Chapter 9

" Thanks Daichi " I said.

Sei POV

" It was nice to see you again Shoyo but it's time for me and Tetsuya to go " I said.

Shoyo POV

" Oh, alright. It was nice to see you too again. Bye have a great time, you too Tetsu " I said.

" Bye Sho " Tetsu said.
" bye " Sei said.
We waved to each other while they walked away to were they needed to be.

We just hung out for a while before going our separate ways to our houses.
I am really nervous about tomorrow, I'll be seeing Ryota again, I haven't seen him in so long and i don't know what he thinks of me now. Everything surely must have changed.

I decided to just relax for the time being and go to sleep early to have lots of energy in the morning.

- the next morning -

I woke up and looked at it clock and saw that it was 9:35, so I got up and got ready. When I was done I looked at the clock again to see that it was now 10:47. About 4 hours until we meet up.
I need to start heading there 1 hour before since the cafe is in Tokyo and I'm in Miyagi. But why not go there right now and hangout there until we meet up.
I got my things ready and went to the train station, after waiting for 10 minutes the train came and I boarded on my way to Tokyo.

_________________________________________________________________
247 words

A/n

I don't know if you noticed but I changed my profile picture and username and there for also my book covers since my names on the covers.
So my username is now Sunflower/The4Sunflowers, while the picture is fanart of Tsurugi Kamiya from Servamp. I don't own the fanart of course.

Hope you enjoyed and see you next chapter!