Chapter 3

" Tetsu was and still is one of my best friends, our whole team used to be best friends besides the ones that were dating as we of course were dating so it was a deeper relationship then just best friends " I told my volleyball teammates.

Hinata POV

" Thinking about everything that happened in the past it kinda makes me sad, remembering my old team and all the fun thing we would do together " I told them.

" Tell us more about your past Shoyo, you never tell us anything about your past " Noya explained.

" Sure, I guess " I started.
" does anyone have any questions about my past? " I asked.

" How did you get together with your boyfriend? " Daichi asked.

" Oh, he confessed on my birthday, we were celebrating at my house. He told me he wanted to talk with me in private so we went out to the garden and he confessed to me there. I really didn't expect that to happen but I was happy as I had been thinking about confessing " I told them.

" How many where there in your team? " Suga asked.

" We had a lot of members, third string was seen as to weak and didn't play in matches not even practice matches, they had one gym for them self. Second string never play official matches but against a small and weak team they could get to play, they also had a gym of there own. First string, most likely to be in practice matches but some still didn't play often, especially not against the strong teams or in official matches, they could be extras if one of the regulars were sick or hurt. They had a gym with the regulars. The regulars were the ones to play in matches, they were the strongest on the team, there were like 9 regulars at the highest point. In the beginning when I was a first year there was 7 regulars then 8 then 9 and then 8 again and soon 7 but then it stopped and it was 7 until I graduated " I told them.

" I asume you were a third string " Tsukishima said.

" Nope, I was a regular, together with my boyfriend, best friends, captain in my first year and another guy I never liked " I explained.

" What so special about your captain from your first year?" Daichi asked.

" The fact that he were Abel to take care of me and my best friends. He was one of the people who actually knew about my relationship with my boyfriend. But me and my friends were quiet wild and especially the one you would think was more mature. I think the most of us have dirt on Shin " I said.
" he left after half of my second year and gave the position as captain to one of my best friends, Sei. He is still the captain over me and my best friends, even if we're all on different teams, he is our captain and will always be. We listen to him and will do whatever he wants us to, he is absolute and we can't disobey. That will urn us a punishment, different for everyone and every situation " I said.

" What was the punishments like? " Tanaka asked.

" Well for Tetsu witch was his boyfriend you might think he went easy on him, hi did sometimes if it was a small matter like being 1 minuet late but if it was a bigger thing then Tetsu wouldn't be able to walk for a while, if you know what I mean " I told them.

" what was it like for you or the others? " Yamaguchi asked.

" For all of us he could make our training harder but in the end that stopped working on me so he stopped using it, it stop working by the time I got together with Ryota so then as we were together he would tell Ryota do the the thing he did to Tetsu but for him to do it to me " I said.
" he could also throw scissors at us, red scissors to be exact " I told my teammates.

" So your not that innocent? " Narita asked.

" No haven't been in awhile. It's been a couple of years since I was innocent " I said.