Chapter 2

" Hinata Shoyo, our well technically second member, he's called the Lion. " I told my teammates.
" He's also my ex but we never let anyone know we were dating only the GoM knew. " I said. ( Ryota )

Hinata POV

Practice was Finished and everyone decided that we would have a sleepover. So we're at Noya's house.

" Let's play truth or dare " Tanaka said.

" Good idea " I answered

We started playing, truths and dares going to different people all the time. No one had asked me yet and I wasn't paying much attention to what was happening. I was thinking about Ryota. It's soon been a year since I saw him last. I really miss him. If he would want a second chance I would give him one but he would have to prove that he's back to normal.

" Hinata truth or dare " Suga asked.

" Truth " I answered.

" Who's your crush? " he said.

My crush? That would be Ryota, I mean I'm not over him and I still love him but does that count as a crush? He's my ex so I don't know.

" I don't know if it counts as a crush but I'm still in love with my ex " I said.

" You have been in a relationship? " Suga said sounding kind confused.

" Yeah, I had a boyfriend but I broke up with him about a year ago " I said.

" But if you still love him why did you break up with him " Asahi asked.

" He had changed, he wasn't the same person i loved any more, he would only care about winning his game and his fame, he wasn't the same sweet and caring person any more, the one that only wanted to have fun playing games with me, being on the court together and having fun was everything to him in the beginning and then he started to only care about winning. The same with the rest of the team, the only ones that didn't change was me and Tetsu, I left and broke up with Ryota " I told them.

" oh, we're sorry Hinata and your ex's name is Ryota? " Daichi said.

" yeah " I said.
" Tetsu was and still is one of my best friends, our whole team used to be best friends besides the ones that were dating as we of course were dating so it was a deeper relationship then just best friends " I told my volleyball teammates.

__________________________________________

400 words

A/n
Sorry it took so long, it will go slow as I have a slight writers block anyways thanks for reading this and all the reads i think there is more then 100 and I'm really great full for it thanks everyone. Hope you enjoyed and see you next time.