Chapter 12

I went to the table and sat down.

Ryota pov

Someone with orange hair came and sat infront of me, i immediately recognize him as Shocchi his breathtaking even now. He always looks breathtaking to me, even if he try or not. He could put on the laziest outfit ever and he would still be gorgeous in my eyes.

" hello shocchi " i greated him.

" hey, Ryota " he greated back. After we greeted each other a waitress came and took our order. She must be new since me and shocchi didn't recognize her and she didn't recognize us. Some of the older waitresses and waiters recognize us since 1. We're regulars and 2. We're famous, we've been in many magazines, especially me.

" what would you like to order " the waitress said. We just ordered the usual. (You get to decide what you think they ordered)

We talked for awhile just to catch up, not taking up any possibly sensetiv topics as i don't want him to run away. i would after all not be able to catch him if he did. It was fun to hear about some of the times he met weird people at the bathroom, while I told him about me losing to Kurokocchi. After a bit our orders came and we continued talking while eating and or drinking.

" Then is there anyone that you fancy on your team? " I asked him in order to know if I should have my hopes up or not.

" ah not really. I think someone fancies me but I don't like anybody " he answered. It made me happy then there's a chance we could repair our relationship.

" what about you? " he asked.

" no, they're quit boring in fact " I answered, truthfully of course. No one looks as good as me.

We continued talking a bit about different random subjects, school, sports and things like that. He asked about my modeling and I told him how's it being going recently. I asked him if he still plays basketball and he answered:

" I practice sometimes and play for the fun of it but I'm not in the basketball club, since I only practice and play for fun I often play alone as I have no one to play with "

Kinda sad tho, no one to play basketball with. But that answered did spark it another question. What club was he in if he wasn't in the basketball club. There was some other sport he was interested in but I can't quite remember what. He had some idol in that sport, some short guy that could jump or something.

" hey, if your not on the basketball club, what club are you in? " I asked for the fun of it.

" oh, the volleyball club of course " he answered. Volleyball, right that was the other sport he liked. I remember playing it a bit, quite boring in my opinion but whatever makes him happy I guess.

" right right, you had some idol In volleyball too. What was he called again? " I had to ask as I seriously didn't remember, however much I tried.

" the little giant, I admire him since he's short like me but can jump high, he looks like he's flying while his jumping and when he played volleyball in Karasuno, they went to the Nationals " he told me a bit about it. His excitement clear on his face and in his eyes, he was practically sparkling. Sparkles and flowers bloomed in the background, he's really so cute.

_________________________________________________

583 words

A/n

I'm so really sorry this is so late. I was going to update last week but I wasn't satisfied with the length. I'm still not satisfied but this have to do.

It's going to take a while between updates. School has been putting a lot out for us students and it's still not even gotten to the worst part. Sure I'm passing all of my classes as it is but I want to keep up my good grades and get higher grades now then last year.

I'll be updating my other two works. I'm going to start writing for the new fic, who won the vote and I also kinda took up a commission for another fic idea from someone else so I'll be writing that and posting it on Ao3. It's going to be Hualian if anyone knows that ship.
So I'm currently figuring out and getting used to Ao3 posting and writing and when I'm used to it I might rewrite and post my fics there too.

I'm also working on two original works so if your interested in that I'll post it here. I'm going to try to draw the characters myself.

Hope you enjoyed and sorry for this ridiculously long A/n.