Chapter 10

I got my things ready and went to the train station, after waiting for ten minues the train came and i boarded on my way to Tokyo.

Hinata pov

It's now 12:05 and i'm here. I walk around for a bit, until i see Kuroo and Kenma.

" Hey, Kuroo, Kenma. " I said while slightly runnin to them. 

They look at me and greet me, as i got close enouht and stopped to stand infront of them.

" Why are you in Tokyo Chibi - Chan " Kuroo asked me.

"  Oh, i'm meeting an old friend at a cafe here at 3 pm " i answered.

" But you wouldn't need to get here this early then " Kuroo said.

" Well since i was already done, i thought i could come here a bit earlier and hang out here until 3 " I said.

" You can hang out with us, Shoyo " Kenma said looking up from his game to look at me. 

" If it's okay with Kuroo - San " I answered. Kenma then turned to look at Kuroo and slightly glareded at him.

" Y- Yeah, it's fine " Kuroo said.

" alright, where were you guys going? " I asked.

" Oh, were just walking back to Kenmas house after buying a game, you can come with us and play it " Kuroo said.

" Okay " i said and we walked to Kenmas house to play the game. It only took 15 minutes It's now 12:30. It should take like 30 minutes to walk to the cafe from here, so i be on my way 2:20 pm so i have some extra time. We started playing the new game Kenma got as well as him recomending some mobile games for me.

Kise pov

Today i'll see Shocchi again. I have some modeling to do before it should end at 2 pm, so i'll just change into my clothes for the day and be on my way afterwards, maybe i'll pick up some flowers on the way, he always loved flowers. I buy sunflowers, it fit him since his a sunshine.

Right now i'm on my way to the modeling comany, so far i haven't gotten noticed by so many fans, just a couple. 

I got to the building and walked in. When i got inside a person from the staff showed me where to go and i got started. 

We finished a bit later then planned but it's okay i still have plenty of time to get ready. When i finished it was 2:30, the cafe is 5 minutes away and theres a flower shop right next to it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

433 words

A/n

Thank you all for 11.3 k on this book. It's unbeliveble.

I'm so so sorry this took so long but i've been playing a lot of genshin recently and reading a lot too, so i just kinda forgot.

School starts on Wednesday.

I'll try to get the new book out as soon as possible, but sorry if it takes a while.

Sorry for mistakes in grammar and spelling, i don't have english as my first language.

Thank you all and see you next chapter!