Chapter 11

When i finished it was 2:30, the cafe is 5 minutes away and theres a flower shop right next to it. ( kise pov btw )

Kise pov

after i changed back into my own clothes and put on a mask ofc. i went out with 15 minutes left. After arriving to the cafe and flower shop, i entered the flower shop. I want the best sunflowers for my sunshine.

I looked around a bit trying to decide how many i should get and finding the prettiest of the ones they have here. I decided to buy 3, because were 2 people and it's been about a year since we last saw each other. I went to the chasier with the flowers and purchase them. The chasier wraped them up nicely in some paper and tied a bow to it. (see picture) It looked nice and i felt ready to go.

With everything finished it was 7 minutes left so i went to the cafe and sat at our usual table. Right beside the window, in a corner so there isn't a lot of people. Shocchi would sit in the corner next to the window and i would either sit on the opposite side or right next to him. I could also move in the middle of our meetings. Depends in order to hold a more proper convorsation we sit opposite each other but to be more close and hug or kiss we sit next to each other. Shocchi loves the window seats and corner seats. ( the superior places to sit ) 

Shoyo pov

When it was time to go, i finished up the race we were in and then told them i had to leave. As i took my stuff and put on my shoes, Kenma and Kuroo came to bid me good bye. I said Good bye as i went out the door and left them alone. 

When i got there it was 5 minutes to 3. I know that Ryota is the kind of person to come early if it's a meeting with me, well at least in the past. Only reason he would be late was that either a photoshot took longer then expected or his fans were blocking his way asking for photos and or autograpfs. 

I entered the Cafe and looked towards our usual place. There i saw someone sit with yellow hair. The mans back was facing me, but i knew that was Ryota. I went over to the table and sat down.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

420 words.

I'm really sorry this took so long. I just haven't been in the mood to write but hopefully i'll write more now. 

So if you read my message from earlier i said i wanted to bring in another crossover to my account (or two), and that i would let you vote. i'll put a voting section on all of my on going works and by the time of maybe a week or two the thing with genarally more votes, i will start writing out. (also said that you could request something from any fandom, if you want it a bit more detailed just go read it) no knb x haikyuu on this vote.

So here are some of the au's i have writen down my ideas of:

Yuri on ice X Haikyuu, some info: lev and alisa wouldn't be viktors and yuris children they might be related tho. The idea is Hinata ice skating in secret and having a ice skating boyfriend. I'm well aware that this has already been made but i think you guys could also chose which skater he should date and it would be made in my way so there could be many diffrences.

Khr (katekyo hitman Reborn) X Haikyuu, for this crossover i have two ideas. One where Tsuna goes undercover as Hinata shoyo and the other where Tsuna gets betrayed by his friends and so he transfers to Karasuno and reunites with his childhood friend Shoyo. Chose one of the two in that case.

Bsd x Haikyuu, yet again two idea. One of which is mostly set in the future, Hinatas future as Chuuya basically. Karasuno has a reunion and so Shoyo/Chuuya show up with his husband(dazai) and how they react to seeing him again after so long and that he has a husband. The other of which Karasono goes on a trip to Yokohama and they meet hinatas brother aka Chuuya. Hinata also reunite with his childhood bff and crush, there's a bit of a love problem, A threesome i belive. chose one 

Haikyuu x ohshc. 3 ideas on this one. 1. hinata is triplets with Kaoru and Hikaru, i know this has been done but i just love the idea. 2. Hinata is moris brother, honeys cousin. Bffs with tamaki and kyoya and togheter with the twins and Karasuno gets invited to ouran and his secret start spilling. 3. Hinata is from a rich family but it's mostly only recognized by other rich families. Tamaki and Shoyo are dating and have been to France togheter. Chose one.

That's all the haikyuu ones i have. Can't wait to see the results.

Byeee and see you next chapter and i'll try to publish the aomine x hinata today.