Gasters plans

Gasters pov:

I dragged Sans to my laboratory ready to do the experiments I needed to get his magic..then I will get the magic from those other versions if him so I can finally get the whole multiverse under my power..why? Because I worked all my life with no credit...like at me now Asgore! Sans struggled but I knocked him unconscious and started my expirements

Reapers pov:

Geno was scared but I just held him close like Error was doing to Ink Nightmare was doing to Killer Cross to dream blue to dust and lust to horror. Even Template and Pale and Reboot and Eraser were holding each other in fear. It was a terrorfying sight to say the least and I'm literal Death. Everyone was frightened but I thought I heard something. It was a scream.

"Shhhhh!" I screamed and everyone quieted thats when I saw the shocked looks on everyone's face as we heard a all to familiar voice screaming in agony.

Classics.

I looked at Fell and his eyes lights went out he looked like he was about to commit multiple murders. Suddenly a dark black figure came in..Gaster. he grabbed Fell Ink Geno and Error. Error started glitching do to his haphephobia. I of course couldn't be dragged so he couldnt...wait..I was being dragged out to..I forgot I had on the magic tjat made it so I wouldn't kill people shoot.

~time skip~

Classic pov

The room was spinning it was dark I saw Fell Error Ink Geno and Reaper all.looking wiped out...he did it...dad really did it...I could see all of us our magic gone..Ink of course didn't have a soul but dad took his vials..and he looked completely empty. All of us did. I could hear my dad coming.

"Expirament #17...stay in here dont bothering trying to leave your all to weak..I need to get more storage units for the rest of your alternates magic now..rot on here for the rest of your miserable life."

He slammed the door..good he hasn't taken any others magic yet but what can I do..hmm I looked over and saw glowing from inside a room I got up and felt so weak.

"C..classy what are ya doing sweetheart?" Fell asked weak and concerned.

"Over there it looks like our magic."

Errors pov

I felt dead..like actually dead. Ink was as emotionless as ever and I just held him close as he stared off into the abyss. Reaper was holding onto Geno like his life depended on it and I saw Classic get up and walk to a room I overheard his and Fells conversation..I decided to get up and help.

Classics pov

I opened the door and saw all our magic I grabbed some jars and I felt a presence Error was there he had grabbed Inks vials..of course he would..he despite being Inks enemy always wanted him to succeed secretly. Heh cute.

"Someone wants Ink to feel.love again."

"Sh..shUt u.Up."

A/n sorry for the shorter chapter but I hope you all still like this story I'm having fun with this and my Errink one I also have a weird ships book coming as well so stay tuned I guess :)