a few weeks later

Sans pov:

My soul was pounding I couldn't breathe the dust choked me as I help Paps red scarf covered in dust. I felt the tears pouring out of my eye sockets. I felt a nudge with distant voice.
"Classic!....Classic wake up!"
I open my eyes to see a skeleton dressed in brown with a rainbow tint to his face and a giant paint brush in hand as he was shaking me awake. Then I realized
"Ink? Wh..why are you here?" My voice groggy from just waking up.
"I have a favor to ask you Classic." He said turning to look out the window.
"Underfell. I need to keep Edge and Fell here."
I shuttered my last experience with Edge anf Fell was fell pinning me to the floor because I told him Mustard was disgusting. And Edge..Edge was horrorfying.
"W..why here Ink?"
He looked at me like I was a idiot.
"Classic." He paused and rubbed his temples.
"This is the only universe Error and I have a agreement he can't destroy. But he's taking a sick liking to destroying that already messed up au Underfell and I cant talk him out of it. He's dusted almost everyone there. Edge and Fell are the very few left."
I nodded understanding. Sure I couldn't stand Fell or Edge but their still alternate versions of me and Paps so I let Ink go get them.

Fells pov:

There was more dust than usual. These terrorfied shrieks as blue string dusted monsters left and right. But of course none of this bothered Boss. He went on with his human watch and kept nagging at me to stay awake. I wanted to sleep. More than usual. It was inevitable that wherever those deadly blue strings were coming from would inevitably get Boss and I but honestly it would be better than here. I refocused on reality and saw a glitching skeleton with the most huge twisted grin on his face as he played with blue strings and thats when I knew I was screwed.