They were Roomates

Classics pov:

I looked up through my tear stained eyes to see Fell Error and Ink hugging me from behind. I was thankful Fell hated emotions cause it made him "weak" Ink typically never had any and Error had a fear of touch so it was nice of my friends to comfort me. Fell sat next to me and wiped my tears as a slight hint of blush dusted his face. Error grinned slightly as he noticed this.
"HEY FelL yoU l-look Like a Ch-ChErRY!" Error busted out laughing as Fell blushed harder.
"Im gonna knock your teeth in you cocky son of a.." Ink fake gasped and interrupted Fell.
"How DARE you hurt my Glitchy!" He put a hand to his chest and faked offense while grabbing Error whose face was brighter than the sunshine with error signs in his eyes.
I smiled I knew they would get together it had to happen at some point. But I couldn't get rid of the thought at how cute Fell was. He was kinda like a Cherry.

~Meanwhile in Reapertale~

Genos pov: (new Pov finally)

"Oh GEEEENOOOO!" I heard Death call in a flirty tone I needed to get out of here that skeleton was gonna be the death of me..literally. I was sprinting to maybe get back to the save screen anti void or something but I felt the skeletons cloak wrap around me with his sing songy voice whispering
"Caught ya babe."
I rolled my eyes in annoyance and glared at him as he smirked. He seemed to notice I didn't apperciate it and he got off he looked a bit defeated? I was kind of worried he'd usually pursue me till he got what he wanted but he just he just gave up. I was concerned.
"Reaper whats.." I was cut off by his eye flaring blue and his emotions left him as he ran at me and pinned me to the wall his scythe almost cutting into my throat.
"R-Reaper I-I." He was about ready to kill me when he shook his head and gasped. He dropped the magical scythe to the ground and hugged me. I was so confused. He kept saying I'm sorry over and over again while swaying me back and forth. I hugged back finally.
"Reaper what was that." He took a deep breathe and he looked me in the eyes he looked a bit scared..? Death is scared.
"I dont know.."