Confusing Emotions

Fells pov:

I brushed off the hug. Im not weak. Classic looked a bit dissapointed but put on a smile so I shrugged it off. I have to admit Boss scares me but he's not all that bad he is my bro after all. I got up and went to to kitchen to try and find mustard that they probably didn't have. All cause Classic doesn't like frickin change. I rolled my eyes from the bitter memory

Classic pov:

I was kind of dissapointed when he brushed off my hug but I didn't know why. He and I hated each other. I think. That party a few months ago was the first time we met and we didn't hit it off so great. Long story short I sat down and drank some ketchup while he sat down to drink some mustard. I said your Mustard be kidding me and told him how much I hated that condiment. He pinned me to the ground clearly effected by the mustard and now that I see how his bro acts maybe something else. Fell caught me spacing off as the memory played back in my mind and rolled his eyes when I looked at him. He opened the fridge and since I knew he was coming I got mustard.
"Thats the first Classic." He said with a bitter edge. I wanted ti be friendly to my new house guest but right now I just wish Error would leave Underfell alone.

~time skip 2 hours later~

Fell pov:

I rolled my eyes as Classic fell asleep on my lap there was so much more couch but of course even in his sleep he had to bug me. Though he did look a bit peaceful. I looked down at him and he mumbled something
"Hi how are you."
I laughed a little. Talking in his sleep hmm? I could have some fun with that
"I'm doing great how about you buddy?"
He rolled onto his side and mumbled again.
"Paps."
I looked confused.
"No its not Papyrus."
Classic sat up in shock
"PAPS!" His scream was loud and I noticed the tears in his eyes.
"Woah Classic you good?"
He looked up at me and he looked like a puppy who just got their tail stepped on and he was whimpering like one to. Im not WEAK but I pulled that little skel in my arms. And hugged him as I felt his hot tears drip onto my arm.

Papyrus pov:

Other me was training me how to be a ROYAL GAURD!!!! If you couldn't tell I was so excited!!! We decided to head back home but when we walked in edgy version of my brother was holding my brother who seemed sad.
"BROTHER!!!ARE YOU OK?!?!"
he looked up at me his skull was tear stained and he said
"I'm ok Paps."
I knew he was lying but he already buried his face back into edgy hims coat while edgy him looked slightly uncomfortable. Edge and I went upstairs to leave them alone.

Classic pov:

I buried my face into Fells coat it was warm and soft and comforting. I didnt want to leave. He embraced me and it felt like he took away all my emotions I just wanted to stay like this forever. I grabbed his sleeves tight as I choked on a few more sobs and I looked up and to my surprise Fell looked sympathetic. I thought for sure he'd be annoyed. A small hint of light blue blush painted my face and I quietly thanked him and I sat on the oposite end of the couch.

Fells pov:

Did he blush? No of course not. I brushed the thought away. But I knew one thing. I never wanted to see him cry again. He looked so sad and hurt I dont know why but I cared.
"Hey Classic?"
"Uh..y-yeah Fell?"
"If you get uh..s-sad a-again just umm get me ok?"
He smiled a bit
"Ok."
He turned away from me smiling and I couldn't help but think. His smile is so freaking cute.