Naive

((third person POV))

As soon as Y/N left Leo got up sighing; he walked to Raph's room only to see him repeatedly beating a punching bag with an angry expression. Letting out grunts as he kicked and punched at it, "So she's been here, what? 10 minutes? 5 minutes? And you already pissed her off? What did you do, Raphael?" Leo said, leaning against the doorway of his room, "Nothing!" "Don't lie, Raph." "II just told her the truth!" "What truth?" "That she doesn't have a chance!" "Chance for what?" "Not what! Who! I told him she doesn't have a chance with Donnie because he'll never get over April!" Leo sighed and looked right at him, "Why?" "She likes him, Leo, and she's just going to get her heart broken." "That's not your concern, Raph; that's her business, and you just pissed her off just to prove your point!" "B-but!" "No, but Raph, you should go apologize when she's done with Donnie later." "Fine Leo." Raph huffed.

((Your POV))

You walked into Donnie's room to see it looked completely different; it looked like a real lab you used to develop tech in for the foot clan. You walked in to see him talking to April. You rolled your eyes and sat on a roll chair. About 20 minutes later, they finally noticed you. April left the room, and Donnie came over to you. "Sorry about that," he chuckled nervously. "It's fine, so where do you want to start?" you said. "Well, I'd love if you could show me how to make the gloves. And maybe some other gear," he said, smiling. "Alright then, Donnie, I'll make you a pair and write the instructions on how to make them and leave a list of some other tech I can make, and if you need any help with the algorithm, I can." "OOkay then," Donnie said. You looked around his lab for the components you needed for the gloves, avoiding all eye contact. Not paying any attention to Donatello at this point, then you felt a hand creep up the side of your shirt. You shivered at the touch as a small blush crept onto your face. You turned around quickly only to see Donnie wasn't even in the room; it was Raph with his hand still resting on one side of your waist.

"I'm sorry, Y/N... I should have kept my mouth shut about Donnie...I didn't mean to make you feel badd." He looked right into your eyes, not breaking eye contact as his thumb caressed your waist. "Uhm, I thank you for your apology." You stumbled over your words as Raph got closer; he was now only inches away from your face. Raph tilted his head to the side as he leaned in closer and closer, you both feeling completely relaxed as your heart thumped in your chest. In fact, all you could hear was the thumping of your heart, then a snarl came from across the room. You both looked back to see Donatello, the burning jealousy visible in his eyes. " Raph. I think you should leave; we have work to do." Raph smirked, noting the jealousy in his eyes. He kissed you, your lips connecting as he cupped both your cheeks in his hands. You had thought about this moment before, while you had him pinned to the ground. You thought his lips, or whatever he had because the turtles necessarily didn't have lips, would be sort of slimy and misshapen and would feel weird against yours. But, no... they felt so soft... and smooth. The feeling of his lips against yours felt so natural, like they were meant to have been there the whole time. You lifted your hands up to his cheeks and cupped them, ignoring the clearly present angry and jealous aura emitting from Donnie. What was a couple split second kiss felt like forever till he pulled his lips away. "I'll see you later, beautiful~" he teased as he walked away. "You too handsome~" you teased back. Raph stiffened when he was right next to

Donnie let out a growl as he pushed past him, making him stumble. He walked away. Donnie scoffed as he looked to where Raph walked, then to you as he started to approach you. "You know, Y/N, you should learn to keep it in your fucking pants!! You should focus on your work!" Anger bubbled up inside of you, "Oh, I should learn to keep it in my fucking pants?! YOU CAN'T STOP MAKING GOO GOO EYES AT APRIL FOR TWO SECONDS LONG ENOUGH TO PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND LISTEN TO THE FUCKING WAKE UP CALL EVERYONE HAS BEEN TRYING TO FUCKING GIVE YOU!!!" He looked at you, taken aback for a couple seconds as all his anger resurfaced onto his face. "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY LAB!!" " GLADLY!!" You storm out of Donnies Lab, feeling pissed off. You walk into Leonardo's room and lay on his bed next to him. He puts down the comic he was reading and turns onto his side. He leans on his hand and looks at you.