Vminkook

WARNING: If you can't handle gore, psychotic and yandere elements, rougher/explicit sex scenes, things like bondage, guns, knives, duct tape, etc, do NOT read this one. This one will also include some graphic, disturbing, and descriptive ideas and scenes. I'm warning y'all now that I'm INSANE for writing this.

I don't usually put ages on my oneshots but I'm suggesting 18+ (not like anyone actually listens). I'm not responsible if you're younger and you decide to read this.

Also, for some perspective, I got a tad bit of inspiration from The Pit and the Pendulum by Edgar Allen Poe.

~

Rattle rattle rattle

Taehyung sighed and grabbed the teapot, placing it on a cooling dish as he turned the burner off. He grabbed a bag of cinnamon tea and gently placed it into the top of the pot. Taehyung slipped his oven mitts on, bending down to peer into the oven. It appeared that the casserole was finished, the top crispy and the sides oozing with delicious sauce. Taehyung's stomach growled painfully at the sight.

He slowly opened the oven, reaching in and pulling the casserole out to cool. Closing the oven and taking his mitts off, Taehyung walked over to the cabinet to retrieve two plates: one for him and one for Jimin. As Taehyung started to set the table, his mind began to wander and he began to think about Jimin. His boyfriend was always busy, locked up in his office in the basement. Taehyung hardly saw him anymore and it frightened him.

Had Jimin gotten over him? So quickly?

Taehyung shook the thoughts away as he started to plate the steaming casserole. It would never cool completely, and Taehyung was sure that Jimin would be hungry after a long and tired day of work. Taehyung then carefully filled the glasses with the warm cinnamon tea.

Taehyung shuffled about, preparing the sweet potato pie. He glanced at the clock and realised that it was rather late. Perhaps Jimin was working overtime that night? Taehyung sighed. It appeared that he was constantly doing that lately. Frowning, Taehyung started to mix the ingredients for the crust together in a big bowl.

Twenty laborious minutes passed and Taehyung was finally pouring the sweet potato pie mixture into the crust. He suddenly felt arms sneak around his waist and a head rest on his shoulder, causing him to freeze.

"You're done." Taehyung stated, his voice slightly shaky.

"Mhm." Jimin hummed. Taehyung swallowed, slipping his oven mitts on and picking up the pie.

"I missed you." Jimin gently pressed his plump lips against the exposed skin on Taehyung's shoulder, where Jimin's t-shirt that he was wearing was falling off his shoulder. Taehyung shivered.

"I missed you too," Jimin replied softly. He pulled back to allow Taehyung to slip the pie into the oven, setting the timer for thirty minutes. Taehyung took a deep breath and slipped the oven mitts off, turning to face his boyfriend. "You know I hate working overtime. It's just that...I have a really interested buyer. Well, we've been talking and I got to know them a bit. They seem really nice." Taehyung crossed his arms.

"And?" He asked, not liking where the conversation was headed. Jimin hung his head, almost as though he were shameful. For what? Taehyung would never know.

"I invited him over for dinner tomorrow so we can discuss the deal." Jimin said with a sigh. Taehyung took a step back, bumping into the edge of the counter.

"Why?" Jimin frowned.

"I told you, Tae. We have to discuss something." Taehyung looked down at the floor.