Taehyung x OT7

A.N. Blackpink girlies are Taehyung's best friends in this fic, so if you don't like that, don't read I guess. I always have to warn this because armys for some reason hate Blackpink. Also, I'm describing the Greek gods mentioned in this fic in my own way. I'm not taking much inspiration from what they actually look like, I'm making most of their appearance up.

WARNING: Dom/sub sex names used in the smut scene.

-

How could beings so powerful, look and appear so much like humans?

~

"Taehyung, if you don't get your ass out of bed right now, I'm throwing you out the window." Taehyung's best friend, Lisa, threatened. Taehyung slowly opened his eyes, groggy and in no mood to get out of his comfortable and warm sheets.

"Leave me alone," Taehyung whined groggily. "I'm tired..." Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Maybe you shouldn't go to bed at one in the morning. Now get up." She turned around, her long, black ponytail swinging, and started to fish through his closet, throwing an outfit on the bed for him. Taehyung sighed and pushed the covers off of him, shivering as the cold air hit him.

"Thanks." He mumbled to her as he finally got out of bed, grabbing the outfit and some toiletries and heading to his bathroom. Taehyung's roommate, Lucas, was thankfully gone. Taehyung really wasn't in the mood to be teased that Lisa was like Taehyung's mother or that all of Taehyung's friends were girls.

"I'll be waiting with the others outside," Lisa informed him. "Hurry up, before Mel's Diner gets busy." Taehyung nodded his head and hurried into the bathroom, hearing Lisa open and close the door to his dorm room.

He rushed to shower, dry off, do his skin and teeth care, and then change. He added some deodorant and perfume (yes, perfume) before hurrying out of the bathroom and out of his dorm room, his phone in his hand and his wallet stuffed in his pocket.

"I'm ready." He said to his group of friends that were waiting impatiently for him.

"Finally, I'm starved," Rosé said, a pretty blonde with a thick Australian accent. "Let's go eat."

The group took the stairs down to the first floor, courtesy of Lisa who was always on a major health kick, and then they all walked through campus until they got to the gates that led out to the city.

"Did you hear the news?" Jennie asked, a Korean girl from New Zealand. Taehyung shook his head.

"He doesn't keep up with the news, he's too busy painting and sleeping," Jisoo joked. She was a gorgeous actress and model that Taehyung just so happened to be friends with. Taehyung's cheeks turned red.

"That is not true!" Lisa rolled her eyes and gave Taehyung a nudge.

"That's definitely true. I found you painting until one in the morning. No wonder you never get up on time," Lisa sighed. "I always have to drag his ass out of bed." Taehyung scowled at the younger, but it wasn't in a mean way. Taehyung was the closest with Lisa, the two were so close that people often thought they were siblings. Taehyung really appreciated Lisa becoming his friend and welcoming him into her friend group so that Taehyung wouldn't be alone anymore. Even if they were all girls, Taehyung didn't care. They were the only ones who knew his secret—that he was gay—and accepted him for it.

They finally arrived at Mel's Diner, a cute 1950s style diner in the heart of Seoul. They made their way to their usual booth, and Mel greeted them on their way in. Instantly, a waitress came to take their orders before hurrying off into the kitchen.