Nightmare

Y/N
It's now been a few hours and I'm just currently in bed until I have a really bad flashback.

Flashback
I walked into school and saw Daniel with his gang, he came over and slammed my locker closed.

Y/n: what do you want Daniel?
Daniel: your such a freak, no wonder why you haven't lost your virginity
Y/n: just leave me alone Daniel, go fuck Chloe
Daniel: you don't get to talk to me like that you little slut!

He slammed me against my locker and started punching my stomach. He left me there on the floor bleeding, with a black eye and bruised ribs.

Flashback over

I wake up covered in sweat and I see Kay still awake on her phone.
Kay: y/n you okay? Your sweating
Y/n: keep him away from me!
Kay: keep who away from you? *the others come in the room and so does Daniel*
Y/n: stay away from me!
Gabbie: y/n what happened?
Y/n: I-I...Daniel, the nightmare, everything *crying*

Daniel
I'm the only one who knows about y/n's nightmare, she told me after we kissed. I pushed her against the wall before and now it's all come back to her.
Daniel: can you guys give us some time?
Kay: y/n, we will be downstairs
They leave and I sit on Zach and Kay's bed.
Daniel: hey
Y/n: hey *calmed down*
Daniel: I'm sorry I caused this, I didn't mean to scare you
Y/n: it's okay, please just don't go it again
Daniel: I won't I promise
Y/n came over and hugged me, she looked up at me and kissed me, she laid me down on Zach's and Kay's bed not breaking the kiss she started undoing my belt but then stopped when the door opened.
??: can we com- ahhh my poor eyes
Daniel: Zach bro, calm down
Zach: we're all tired can me and Kay come back in now?
Daniel: fine
Y/n got off me and went over to our bed. Everyone else went to bed and me and y/n fell asleep cuddling.

 Everyone else went to bed and me and y/n fell asleep cuddling