Make me go: Temptation

*Chaeyoung*

As soon as she left,I felt so empty.It's a vast emptiness that nothing could fill but her.Everything seemed to be blury.Everything seemed to fall apart.
I felt so useless and meaningless.

I watched at the stars above and chuckled.I can still remember how she used to call stars as shits.She really is something.Unfortunately,I left her,hurt her and ruined everything.

"Congratulations.You've finally met Karma,Son Chaeyoung"

I chuckled once again as I stood up and return back inside the bar.It's two in the morning and the bar was still lively as it was earlier.I decided to sit infront of the bar counter and asked the bartender for a drink.

"Any specific drink ma'am?"

"Nah,just give me hard ones"

"Okay,coming right up!"

As soon as the bartender gave me the drink,I immediately drank it all and asked for another one hoping to ease the pain that I am feeling.I asked again for another one,and another one 'til I lost count.

I didn't mind the surroundings and the people around me and kept drinking.Good thing I was a heavy drinker and I happened to have a very high tolerance against alcohols.I kept drinking until a woman sat beside me and grabbed my drink

"What-"

"Someone told me 'You shouldn't be drinking more than what you can handle'"

"M-mina??"

What is she doing here?I thought she already left

"Hi,chaeyoung"

"I-I thought you already left?"

"Let's just say,I am not as heartless as you are"

"I am sorry-"

"Let me get straight to the point"

"What do you mean?"

"Why are you looking for me?"

"How did you know that?who even told you?"

"It doesn't matter.So why are you looking for me?"

"I uh..I-I miss you"

I don't know where the hell I got my boldness to admit it to her that I miss her.Maybe it's the alcohol's spirit talking or maybe it is just the feeling I have been keeping since the last time I saw her.

"Do you think I would believe you after what you've done?"

"I am not forcing you to do so but I really do miss you and I am glad I got to see you again"

"Maybe you only want someone for a plain sex again"

I can hear the sarcastic tone in her voice.She was throwing back those words I've said back then and somehow I am feeling guilty. Did I really just missed her because of that?

"Looks like it is.So do you miss my body? The way I moaned?the way I touched you?"

"Stop it,Mina"

I don't know what is she up to but whatever it is, I can sense a complete danger and excitement at the same time.She looks like so dangerous yet so tempting right now

"Oh,you're blushing so it means you do.Well,
You know what I kinda miss you too."

"What are you really up to Mina"