Chapter 11

Everyone turned around to see whose voice they just heard. There standing at the doorway with a determined smirk on her face was...

Cassandra!

"Well, if it isn't Miss "Moonstone"," Lady Caine mocks. "Did you come back to sprout black rocks again?" The other criminals laughed at the taunt.

"Actually, I was going to attend the party," The dark-haired woman replied, pulling out her sword. "But since you and your goons crashed it, I might as well go down with a fight."

She charges towards the lady pirate with a yell as the two swords clash. The Coronans free themselves from their respective enemies' grasp and continue to battle each other.

Rapunzel picked herself up and swiftly grabbed a cloth from one of the tables. She wraps it around her injured arm.

Eugene and Lance had knock the thugs they were fighting out cold. As a result, they fell to the ground unconscious. Dwayne and Weasel have their feet and hands glued together, thanks to Varian's chemicals. The alchemist high-fives Catalina and Kiera for their victory.

Cassandra and Caine kept on fighting, until the auburn woman managed to knock the warrior's sword out of her hands. She then punch her to the ground.

Caine chuckle evilly. "It looks like you're about to get--"

Before she could finish, a smack is heard from the back of her head, causing her to fell to the floor. Rapunzel smirks as she twirls her frying pan with her right hand.

Soon, the guards came to arrest the criminals once again. The princess turns to her former lady-in-waiting with a smile.

"Thanks, Cass. I'm glad you made it on time, but what happened to the blizzard?"

"Oh, it ended a lot quicker than expected. After that, I decided to surprise you at the dance, but then Lady Caine and her goons showed up and... you know the rest."

Everyone glanced around the ballroom; the decorations were ruined, food was scattered all around, and the tapestries was ripped to shreds.

"Well... I guess it's safe to say that this shindig was almost as disastrous as your coronation, sunshine," Eugene states, reluctantly.

"It's okay, Eugene. I had accepted that stuff like this will happen to us occasionally," She sighs. "But on the bright side, we have each other, that's what's important."

The gang smiled at the declaration as they all share a group hug. After a few seconds, they pull away.

"Anyway, let's clean up this room," Rapunzel adds. "We don't want to wait until the last minute, otherwise it'll be more exhausting."

"And how!" Everyone agrees.

It was obviously not the greatest party she had attended... or hosted. But what Rapunzel does know is that no matter what, she will always have her friends and family by her side.

                                                                                The End

*Phew, this last chapter was a bit of a doozy. I'm sorry that this fanfic took longer than expected, but I also hope everyone had a great time reading it as I did writing it.*