A Kiss

Y/n (POV)

I late. I'm never late. Why me. I had to stop and wrap my wasted. I hand a "minor" injury on my hip and it needed to be cleaned before I headed out to school. And now. I'm late. I rushed out the door. Good thang the school is only 10 minutes away from my place. I quickly run though a light or two just to get to the park quickly. Ok I'm making good time. I was running when I then tried and fell. All of my paperwork and documents that are upon the pavement of the parks floor. I quickly worked on getting it. Trying to avoid the blood on my hands from getting on my paperwork .I quickly pick it all up and put it back to my bag. As I get up I feel like someone is starting at me.

I stopped and I look around  me.My eyes soon gazed upon a guy in a big group of people looking at me. He had dark hair and blue eyes. He was tall taller than me. At least he seemed to be around probably 5,11. At lest. I blush looking away. I was about to walk off when someone grabbed my arm. He didn't say a word but he draged me over to the big group of people. " Sir I don't have time for what ever you need I'm very busy." I said trying to get the man to let go of me. He only yank on my arm harder. As we got into the group he pushed us up to the man I had made eye contact with. Now that I have a better look of him. He looks like the boy from my video I watched this morning.

He looks just like Michael Afton. Why is he here? " Let's gets this over with Michael I'm every busy so make it quick." The man who had been pulling me spoke out as he pushes me into Michael's chest. I blush pulling away a bit before apologizing. " I'm so sorry. I don't know what's going gone but I'm really excited to meet you. But I don't really have the time for this." I say not trying to sound rude. He smiled before wrapping his arms around my waist. My eyes opened wide. One his arm is wrapped not only around my waist but my tail as well." I'm so sorry about this. But I have been dared to kiss the first person I come with eye contact with. So let's make this quick my boyfriend isn't happy about this ether." The boy said pulling down my mask .

My scarred face is now shown to him. I have a huge scar going cross cheek to cheek. It was in a shape of a smile. I was told that a cute girl like me should smile more before I gotten the scar. I quickly went to cover my face when he quickly kissed me . My eyes opened wide as I ment into the kiss a bit. " Gross. Michael let's pick a different person for you to kiss. I'm not letting that ugly ass face on my channel. Time for you to go." The man said as he pulled me away from Michael pushing me to the ground. I quickly covered my face as I got up and ran off to school.

As I walk in I blush thinking back to the kiss. His lips were so soft. Like red velvet soft. His lips were like having a kiss from a god. I gently put my fingers up to the mask that is covering lips. I press down on it just to imagine and feeling of him kissing you again. I blushed even more before shaking off the feeling. I was going to be late for class. More then late. It starts 10 minute ago. I sighed as I walk over to the classroom. This is the first time I have ever been late to a college class. I blushed heavly as I push open the door. Everyone stops and looks at me.

I quickly hang my head down as I rush to my set. Mr. Chases sees me and smile's. "Well Ms. L/n I never in my life though you would come in so late. We can talk about this after class. A special guest is going to be here in about 5 to 15 minutes so please be ready. You all have an important project that was due. Luck for Ms. L/n she came in yesterday and turned hers in. Please take out the homework and bring it up to the front. I do hope you have what questions you want to ask out and ready." He said as he looked away from me. I quickly go through my bag and take out the notes and questions I had planned out and toke that night.

As I do take out my stuff. The other kids walk up to Mr. Cases desk and drops off there work. I look down over looking my questions. For most people they would think of this a dum questions to ask. But from a builders perspective it was a good list of questions for a man who lost everything. As I looked up Tara looks over at me a laughs. I forgotten she was taking this class. She's only taking it so she can get this off her list for her dear old dad. Who love the Afton robotics industries. As it is best known as now as the Fazbear entertainment industries.

Tara's only here so she can get answers for her dear old man and so she can flirt with all of the prodigies in the class so she can get in with a rich family. She's really is the low of the low. I look down at my paper as I think of what question I was going to ask first. I had up to Ten of them. So I hope he won't mind answering them. Or they. I was told there could be more then one person coming to the classroom today. I look up as the door opens. Well here we go.