Family and Kids

Y/n(POV)

I don't know if I'm ready even if I can have kids. Ennard sits up and starts to speek. " What's with all the Talk?" I look down as Michael tells him. Ennard soon wraps his arm around me. " If you want we can always wait until after were married Y/n." Ennard speeks out. I quickly started to speek. " It's not that. I'm a frade that I may not be able to have kids. When I was alive The Dr said I couldn't have them anymore. I'm so sorry if I let you guys down." I said as I look away starting to cry.

Michael and Ennard quickly hugged me and smiled. " Sweetheart if go put you back here for us I do believe he would let you have kids. We can always wait and when ever your ready. We can have kids. Now let's go back to snuggling." Michael spoke off as Ennard finished what Michael said. I smiled as we lay down together and toke a nap.

One year later

I smiled as I looked down at my stomach. I was pregnant with triplets. Ms Afton was going to help me tell Michael and them that I was having three kids. I couldn't be happier. I have a lovely family and now. I'm going to have Three kids me and Michael and Ennard will love all of are life's.

10 years later

I smiled as the triplets run into the house with Charlotte and Elizabeth. Me Michael Ennard and the kids moved back into my old house. The Afton household was to full. And because Elizabeth and Charlotte are dating they want to make sure that when they have there kids there's rooms up and ready. As well as Chris and Nightmare. Not to mention When Tarrants had his kids. It suprized everone that him and Nightmare Bonnie were a thang. I smiled as Lillth Anna and Alex walk into the leaving room. " Mom dad Pappa can we have a bottle brother" my face heated up as they spoke Michael and Ennard looked over at me and Smiled. " Sure thing kido but for the night you'll have to stay at grampas and gramas house" Michael spoke out.

I may love this two but I'm going to kill though two later.