XxXxX

Hey before you go on reading just going to tell you what is going on.

One thank you all of 60k reads with in a year.
Second because of the amazing views and likes.I will be writing one last chapter and that is this one.
Three everyone says thank you to FaatihahLee for what your about to read. There comments on the last chapter of the book is why this is happening.

Four.... This is Smut. So if you dare to read it good luck to you. Because this will be a long chapter and it will get steamy....

Y/n

A nother child I'm going to kill this two boys. And not to mention are kids. I mean I had a hard enough time birthing them. And they want me to give birth to a nother child. I mean how am I supposed to make sure it a boy this time. What if it's a girl. -.- Great if I end up with a girl I'll be stuck being pregnant again. Wait I could just say no. I looked over at Michael and Ennard to notice the big grins on there faces. I was not going to be getting out of this will I.

I quickly try my best to run way when Ennard wrapped his wires around my waist. I blush and his wires tightened around my waist. My tale being around my waist as well wasn't helping. In no time I was back in Micheal's and Ennard's arms. I was about to complain and fight against the idea when Michael teleported us back to the house. Great by morning I won't be able to walk.

Last 🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧 Smut is going to happen. Good luck if you decided to read on.

I quickly try to pull away when I felt Michael hand grip my waist. Ennard being in front of me as I blush as Micheal's lips pressed against my neck. I harsh shudder ran down my spine. Give Michael a soft chuckle in his throat. My face blush as I try my best to look at Michael. As I did so I soon felt Ennard in his human form start to attack my neck with kiss's. I  squirmed in there arms.

Ennard hands soon found there way to my hips. I knew what was going to happen nexted. Or I thought I did. The next thing I knew Ennard picked me up and carried me to are room. My face darkened as Michael started to strip was we walked up the stairs. But was made it even worst was that Ennard's hand was right in between my thighs. And was we went up the stairs his hand rubbed softly again my core.

I shudder hard as I felt the bedroom door open behind me. I tried my best to look back but was push frothier down Ennard's back. He had me over his shoulder facing Michael again who was completely undressed. My face was redder the a charry redder then The Sun. Redder then blood. I soon felt my heart race as I was tossed onto the bed. I quickly opened my eye to notice Michael and Ennard making out. Are they trying to turn me on. -///-. Because if they were they were doing it really bad.

I smiled as I devilish thought popped off in my head. This two like to play games ... How about T take control and show them who the boss is. I smiled as Michael soon looked my way he smiled as he spoke out. " Do someone want some special attention.~" I blushed as I looked over at Ennard. He was now undressing himself. I was still fully dressed. I think it's about time for revenge.

I smiled as I sat up. Michael and Ennard both not looking at me kissing again. Mostly try to make me give in. I smiled as I walked over to the dresser. Miss Afton had given me something. A new box full of toys. And I was ready to us them. I smiled as I rush to the bathroom and closed the door. I did have something else saved up. I mean I ware it last on are wedding night. But It should still fit me nicely.