The End

-years later-

-Nialls pov -

"Come on Diana! You can do this!" I shout to my daughter. "Yay go Na Na!" Mason screams. Mathew stands by him holding the camera trying to record Diana running on the track. "Are ya getting it?" Mason asks Mathew looking at the camera. "yesss" he says trying to move away from Mason. "Go Diana!!" She's so close, only one more lap to go and she can get first place for the 10th time!! So proud of my baby girl.

Minutes later her and this other girl are at the same pace and so close to the finish line. "COME ON NA NA!!" Mathew screaming. We move closer to the finish line just to see who gets the win. "Push it!!" I scream. "Come on Na Na!" Mason screams. She's so close, "Quick zoom in!!" Mason tells Mathew. He nods and zooms the camera in to Diana. SHE WON!!! DIANA WON!!!! She stands there smiling and trying to catch her breathe. "Oh my gosh!! Na Na won!!" Mason and Mathew both say at the same time. They hand her the medal and trophy. "You were fantastic!" I give her a high five. "Thanks dad" she laughs. She looks just like Jazzmine when she laughed.

"Picture!" I hand the camera to one of the moms and ask them to snap a quick picture of me and my kids. Diana is in the middle holding her trophy while Mason and Mathew stand beside her hugging her legs. She snaps a couple pictures and hands me the camera. Then Diana takes a couple selfies with her brothers and I posting it on Instagram.

"I wish my mum was hear" Diana mumbles. "Hey don't worry, she's looking down at you, proud of her daughter winning the medal again" I assure her. "Thanks dad, even tho she can't be here, I still have you" she hugs me. "Well all I do is play for the derby and spend time home" I shrug making her laugh. "Ok kids, let's go out for ice cream!" They cheer and we drive to the nearest stand where there's not a lot of paparazzi.

"Hey people!" We turn around shocked. "Uncle Louis! Uncle Zayn! Uncle Liam!" The kids run and hug the lads. "Congrats Diana!" they pick her up and cheer her on. "We got you a gift" each of them pull out big bags of gifts and hand them to Diana. thanks guys" she grins and sits back down. "Where's uncle Zayn?" Mathew asks. "He went to pick someone up at the airport, he'll be here soon so don't worry" we nods and head back to our table

Diana pov

Score Diana! I am fantastic! I am amazing! I am awesome! I am confident! I smile to myself and stare at my trophy. My 10th one! I am so happy my dad and my little brothers where there to support me as well as my uncles. I know they aren't my biological uncles but they feel like it. I am very sad my mother couldn't be here. It tends to be really quiet sometimes but my dad always knows how to make it fun. He let's us with him and the derby team!

I am both proud of my mum and dad. My dad being successful with music. One Direction are awesome. I've listened to all their albums and it's soo good! In case if you wondered. Both Zayn and Liam got Married. Liam had a boy and Zayn had 2 girls. Louis is still with El and as for Harry he's still roaming around I guess aha.

"Zayns here!" We turn around and Zayn steps out of the car. "Hey Diana! Hey Horan brothers!" He hugs each of us. "I got you a gift! Actually all of you Horan bloods" he chuckles. Zayn turns around and motions for someone to come out of the car. That some one is my mom..

"MOM!!!!" I drop my ice cream and run to her. We all huddle around her planting her with kisses and hugs. "Congrats Diana!" She hands me a small box. "So proud of my angel" she hugs me tightly. "Thanks mom" I hug her back. "Told ya she was looking down to you" dad says playfully hitting me. "I'm back!" My mom chuckles.

"Are you staying for good?" Mason asks. "Yes Mason, I'm staying for good" we all cheer and hug each other. Each day just get better and better.

Jazzmines pov