Preparing

Please be sure to read the bottom half! It's really important, because now, all of you get to be part of the chapter!

Jazzmines pov

Today I leave for the interview in Miami and I'm pretty excited. I asked Nialls mum to take care of Diana for me. I wish I could bring Diana to Miami but I can't. "Ok be good to grandma ok?" I tell Diana. "Yes mum" she pecks my cheek. "Thank you again" I tell Nialls mum. "No problem" she nods. "Ok I better get going before I miss my flight" I laugh.

I decided to travel with my dear friend Kylie. She'll be going to Miami for a photoshoot so she decided to accompany me.

"Are you ready for the trip?" Kylie asks. "yeah, I miss Niall a lot" I say. We make our way to the plane seats. I decide to text Niall and let him know I'm on my way.

(Babes, I arrived to the airport and I'm on my way to see you❤️-J)

(I'm really excited you'll be coming, I can't wait to see you 😘-N)

I smile and turn my phone off. "So what is the interview about? Because it's been the talk now all over town" Kylie asks

"Just about our marriage and it's going to be all about us" I say. "Well that should be interesting" Kylie says. "When does it air?" She asks. "Uh the January the 4" I say. "Almost close" she laughs. "yeah it is." I nod.

Nialls pov

Jazzmine just texted me and told me they are landing. I am just so excited to finally see her even though it's been a week since I left her.

I walk inside the airport and wait for her. (I'm at the airport waiting❤️-N) I send her a quick text.
(We are getting our bags, see you in a bit 💕-J) We ? Diana isn't coming with her.

"Niall" I look up and see my wife. "Jazzy" I run up to her and hug her. "Oh I've missed you" I say kissing her all over the face. "I know baby, so have I" she says. "Hi Kylie" I send her a smile. "Hey Niall." she smiles back. "Ok I gotta get going, my chauffeur is here, it was nice catching up Jazzmine, take care Niall" Kylie says grabbing her bags. "Thank Kylie" Jazzmine says hugging her. I just wave and smile.

"Alright, you and I have preparing to do, the interview starts in 3 hours" I tell her."Alright" I help her carry her backpack and we make our way to the car. "We won't be sharing hotel together" I inform her. "Why?" She asks. "I already have mine, but don't worry, I'll come over ok?" She nods and pecks my cheek. "How's the baby?" I ask her. "Look my bump is showing" she pulls up her sweater and reveals an small bump. "What if they ask about it during the interview?" I ask her . "Then we'll tell the world that I'm pregnant, I'm not afraid of what they will say anymore" she says sending me a smile. "Alright, I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable." I say. "I don't, not one bit" she kisses my cheek making me smile. She's so adorable.

Jazzmines pov

Niall had to go to his hotel and get ready and I had to go to mine so I could get dressed as well. They got me a hair stylist and a make up artist to get me prepared. I'm happy because all I can do is sit here while they work on me. "Knock knock" Niall says walking in. "Hey babes" I smile. He walks over and pecks my temple.

"Are you almost ready?" He asks. "Yeah, but I can't decide on what to wear." I say. "Baby anything you wear will look beautiful on you" he assure me. I just smile at his cuteness. "Alright, you're all settled" the lady assure me. I thank her and walk to my room with Niall following behind me. I change my bra and panties trying to be quick so Niall won't try and touch me. I put on a creme top with a brown belt and some black pants. I put my black vest over and quickly slip on my heels. "Here let me help you" Niall says holding on my bracelet. "Thanks" I kiss his warm soft lips. "We should get going" I say. "We should" he kisses me one more time and then we head to the car.

When we arrive to the studio, I am quick to make it inside. "There's a lot of people here" I tell Niall. "We will have bunch of people interviewing us, it won't be just one person" he says. My legs feel all jelly now. "Don't worry, you'll be fine" he assures me

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Now is your chance to be part of a chapter! Comment a question you has for Niall and Jazzmine and I will be 100% sure to put it on the chapter. Be free to ask as many questions as you want to! Please don't be mean and rude!

-toodles