The interview

Jazzmines pov

"You will be on in 5 minutes" one of the ladies say. "We should go sit down now" Niall suggest. I nod and we make our way to the couches. "Everything will be alright ok? Just loosen up a little" Niall says rubbing my hands. "Ok, thanks" I peck his lips.

"Hi my name is Angelica, I'll be the first interviewer" the young girl says. She's about 5'1 and has the cutest smile ever. "Good to meet you" I say . "Ok we are on In 5..4..3..2..1!" The cameras go on and the questions began.

"How are you guys today?" She asks.

"We are doing good, I am doing good I don't know about Niall" I laugh. "I'm doing pretty myself yeah" Niall smiles.

"So as the whole world knows, you have Niall have been married for 5 years right?" Angelica asks.

"Almost five, it's coming up" I nod. "Yeah what she said" Niall jokes. I'm starting to loosen up and not feel so nervous.

"How do you and Niall handle the long distance relationship when he is on tour?"

"I miss him to death for sure. It gets lonely when it's just Diana and I" I look at Niall to cue his answer. "I miss her as well but I don't think about missing her, I just think about seeing her soon" he says.

"Jazzmine how is it raising Diana with a father that is constantly at tour?" She asks

"When Diana was a baby, it was really hard. I had to things to do at home and when niall is home, he can care for Diana while I finish what I have to do. Niall is a big help" I say truthfully.

"I've noticed something now" Angelica says laughing. "You have a little bump" she points out.

"Yeah matter of fact I do" I smile. "Are you pregnant?" Angelica asks. "Yeah I am" I smile.

"Do you have any name ideas for the new baby? Girl and boy names?" She ask.

"We don't know the sex yet" I say. "I feel that coming up with baby names is tough" Niall says laughing. "Yeah I agree" I nod.

"Are you planning on having more kids? Beside the one right now?" She asks.

"We are planning on having 2 or 3" I say. "Yeah that way it isn't all clumped up." Niall nods.

"Who is more Involved in the parenting?" She asks.

I raise my hand. "She is" Niall says poking my nose. I just laugh at his actions. "I'm always on tour or meetings so it's kind of hard for me to be involved like Jazzy" he says.

"Jazzmine, what is it like being in love and married to a star?"

"For me it's more like being In love with my best friend. A lot of people say that I'm only in love with him because of fame and the money but that's not it. I just want to make that clear now that this is going to be viewed world wide." I say looking at the cameras. "I knew Niall before the fame. We meet in high school, that's how it all started" I laugh.
"Yeah she hated my guts" Niall says laughing. His laugh is so contagious.

"Did you really?" Angelica asks.

"When we first met, he pulled the wrong move" I say laughing. "No I didn't, because we ended up getting married anyways" Niall says. "He was like sexual machine" I laugh remembering the things Niall did. "Because I liked you" he laughs.

"Ok thank you for doing this interview with us, it was nice meeting the both of you, I wish you the best through everything and congrats on the new arrival!" Angelica says hugging the both of us.

"And cut!" The lights get lowered and the cameras turn off. "there will be a camera following you guys for the behind the scene part" the director says. We nod and walk to the food table. "These taste funk" Niall says licking a cupcake. "No they don't" I take it from him and lick the icing. "Yeah it taste weird" I whisper giving it back to him. "here" he hands me a fruit kebab.

"Hi, I'm Jasmine, it's nice to meet you" this girl says hugging me and Niall. "Hey her name is Jazzmine too" Niall say smiling. "Mines with a Z" I say. "Yeah, mines a S" she says smiling. "I'll be interviewing you next" she adds. "Oh good, can't wait" I smile. She thanks us and heads the other way leaving Niall and I to eat. "ok we are about to begin to please get ready" the director informs us. "Shove as much good as you can" Niall says shoving whatever he sees in his mouth. "You're getting dirty" I say wiping his shirt.

We make our way in the couch and make ourselves comfortable. "And we are on!" The man announces.

"Hi how are you!" Jasmine says smiling. "Heyyyyy" Niall says in a girly voice. "Haha that was cute" jasmine says laughing.

"Ok, I am going to do the twitter questions. A lot of fans tweeted questions and my assistance cut some of them out. "She says taking out 2 bowls full of paper. "This one is the TMI questions and This one is just random questions" she says . "We will do the TMI" Niall says winking. "Yeah let's go with that." I smile.

"Ok, first question" she hands Niall the bowl and he picks out a slip of paper. "Are you hairy" he says laughing. "Uhm, I shave." he says blushing. "I trim my pits but I don't shave my chest hair" he say pulling on his shirt to show us his growing chest hair. "What about you?" Jasmine asks me. "She doesn't shave" Niall says shaking his head. I slap his chest. "That's a lie, i do shave" I say laughing. "Your turn" she hands me the bowl and I pick out a question. "How horny are you" I laugh at the question. "On scale to 1-10 I'd say 2, I'm not that horny " I say shrugging. "I'm a 10" Niall says pecking my nose.

"Pick one" she says handing the bowl to Niall. He reads it then burst out laughing. "What does it say?" We ask. "How big is Nialls dick" he says laughing louder. "This is awkward" we laugh with him. "How big is it?" Jasmine asks me. "I won't answer that" I say chuckling. "I don't know how big it is" Niall says. "Let's go check" he grabs my hand and gets off the couch. "Niall!" I yank him back down laughing.

Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️Ⓜ️

IF YOU HAVENT COMMENTED QUESTIONS, DO SO NOW! ANY QUESTIONS YOU'D LIKE. THEY CAN BE INAPPROPRIATE BUT DONT TAKE IT TO THE EXTREME! Lol if you already commented a questions, please comment more! I'll be posting the others tomorrow!

-toodles 😘