Home sweet home

Jazzmines pov

Niall finally gets to go home
Today. I feel relieved and happy. I wait for him while he changes In the bathroom. "mum, I don't want to be mean but you're getting a little round" Diana says poking my stomach. "Diana, there's a baby inside that's why." I tell her. "Take the baby out!" She says. "not yet I" I laugh. "ok, let's get home" Niall takes my hand and we walk out the hospital.

Lately the security has been incredible. We are being watched at every corner. Juli got caught at the airport, she was going to fly to Australia but they got her. Niall has a court session tomorrow
To discus the case while Diana and
I have an appointment at school.

I walk to my closet putting Nialls clothes away. "The lads are coming over for lunch" Niall says. "that's good" I say. "Oh my gosh!!!" Niall jumps. I turn around all worried. "what what??" I look at him. "They just open that new Chinese restaurant down the block!" He smiles. "I thought it was something serious" I say. "this is serious" he smiles. "yeah ok" I playfully punch him and walk down stairs. "hey!" The lads say. "hey guys" I hug each of them. "Perrie made some egg salad but she couldn't make it" Zayn says holding
Out a bowl. "thanks, let's all head out by the lawn where the picnic table is" I tell them. I grab some plates and cups and head out. "Momma look at uncle Lou!" Diana laughs and points at Louis who is hanging from a tree. " Becareful" I holler. I set out the plates and cups.

"We have some important news" Zayn says. "Yeah we doo!" Niall says. I'm totally lost, I look at all of them and they're smiling. "We are releasing our new album called FOUR!!" They shout. "FOUR is underlined" Niall says. "also we are going on tour and it's called On The Road Again" Liam says. "Wow! When does it start?" I ask. "February" Niall says. wait February? That's only 2 months away.. Niall won't be here when I deliver the baby. "I'm so proud of you guys" I say. "Thanks Jazzmine" Harry says.

I'm not going to ruin this for them, they are happy and so excited. We finish lunch and the lads leave. "so what do you think about the album and tour?" Niall ask. "well for starters, I haven't heard the album yet and I happy for you" I smile. "Come here!" he picks me up and we run upstairs. "I wrote a song just for you" he smiles. He opens his laptop and turns the volume up. "It's called 18" he says. We sit there wrapped in each other as he sings softly. I feel loved and safe in his arms. "How'd you like it ?" He ask once the songs over. "it's beautiful" he leans in and pecks my lips. "You're all I'll ever need, you mean so much to me, you have no idea, I love you"

👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄

GUYS!! First off im in love with FOUR❤️ comment below which is your favorite!

Also, I'm very sad to say that this series will be coming to an end. I will be finishing my other fanfics and start writing new ones! I had so much fun writing this series and I wish I could extend this series but I feel like Niall and Jazzmine deserve to live peacefully !

I love you all and thanks for all the support and love ❤️

-toodles