Chapter 4 - [July 19] Limerence potential

*July 19 (1:40 P.M)*

Anti-Skill raid the ally arresting the young criminal espers.

"Hmm... quite strange." An Anti-Skill officer remove his helmet freeing his bald shining head that had the sun's reflection beaming off him. He look around bother at the incident.

"What fools I can't believe some espers would be ungrateful to use there esper abilities to harm others." The other unfortunate Anti-Skill member comments behind him while he was setting up the yellow tap.

"Nothing usual here, you forgot there's never a dull moment here at Academy City." The bald Anti Skill officer reply back causally. "But what bothers me more that someone called us here and not even here to report the story. Not to mention the attacker seem like the one who was attack."

"What you think these espers where sneak attack?" The unfortunate Anti-Skill guard turned back to his fellow co-op. "Don't you think you're a little too on guard Isamu Akihiro? Nothing seems wrong to at least put these kids on question if there innocent we can let them go."

"Innocent!? Don't make me laugh, I don't need a report on the scene, that one kid seem to have been unconscious for the longest and he has he's pants down, all the glass lacks is shatter in this area mainly, there seem to be no water mind you that it rain today not too long ago, and here's a piece of cloth of girl's uniform medium. I think a young esper student was attacked by a group of espers, she probably tried to fight back with her esper abilities shattering the glass, but in the end she seemed out match by the group but I don't think maybe they didn't cause this mess regardless if she called or not it would have been too late. I'm sure one thing someone interfere and that person called us, and my speculations is that, person cause this."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm sayingwhere dealing with a want to be hero."

Li Mei was following the mysterious boy with a red face. His drones were invisible, and the digital codings that seem to animated from his jacket disappeared was gone like imagination, he seem like a ordinary boy before that scene from early.

The boy suddenly stop still with his head turned away from her.

"You probably should go home you're not going to get far with your uniform."

"Yeah..." Li Mei put her head down with a faint breaking smile, her eyes got watery. "Well I doubt I'll get far making it home the way I am now." Li Mei exposed her revealing front unbutton torn uniform to him. "I don't know what to do. Every time I try to see the good in things I get trampled over, I don't like this city! And it doesn't like me! It's so easy to give up, but there's someone that want me to grow up here." Li Mei's legs started tumbling, and started shedding tears, she unconsciously switch to Chinese language as she be annoyed. "It's no different back at home but at least there were places I liked. But seeing that level 5, I knew I wanted to be like that but it seems I came out as a level 1 with no friends!"

"Did you have friends back home?" The boy asked surprise. He started talking in Chinese. He tilt his head down a spilt second, the boy's hair cover his eyes and shadowed his face, keeping Li Mei from reading his face. He sighs first then zip open and took his jacket. "If you're this afraid to make a first impression back home must have been lonely. Then what's there to lose? You can't just give up over one bad day, hell two bad days doesn't even nearly comprehend a thesis. Right now you're at the bottom before and now. Nothing change so there's no reason to blame it all on this city, just try, use a different formula and make a difference. The boy got close to Li Mei and hug her. Li Mei's cheeks spouts pink she accidentally trigger her esper ability having a texture of pink aura.