Rihanna's pov

Hi I'm Rihanna spelled as (Ri_an_nah) Robyn Fenty make sure y'all get my first name right or you Dead and do not call me by my middle name that's only reserved for family and close friends.I'm 18 years old and I'm from the Island of  Barbados, Barbadian girl and a proud one at that l love the beaches and bitches out here.speaking of family and friends let me introduce y'all to them.

I'm the fourth child born from my father.l have 2 half sister's named Kandy Fenty she's 33 years old married and a mother of 2 to my beautiful nieces Crystal and Brandy,she's an accountant.l have another sister named Samantha Fenty she's 27 not married yet and dating Drake (yes the actor/singer/rapper)she's a doctor and also singer( she only sings at church)lives in the states now,and finally l have a half brother older than me by 2 years his name is Jamie Fenty he's 20,he's a business guy and travels a lot,has issues with Dad as do all of us and he makes sure to stay away from the family as much as possible but we talk .

Then we have my family those that are on the cover of this page,that's Monica fenty my mom,Ronald fenty my Dad,Rorrey my brother younger than me by a year,we get along well but we also fight a lot and l mean fists and all.Then there's Rajad he's a sweet angel,could do no wrong in my eyes,l spoil him,protect him and consider him my son more than a brother he is 10 years old the youngest of us all.

My Dad was a Casanova in his days so hence all the kids ,I'm not really sure we are the only ones honestly but eeyy that's all for now ...

I have my squad too ,my bff Melissa,Rosa ,ASAP, Jay(stud), Dan(danger), Samuel (sniper),Jake,young MA(stud),Hailey kiyoko (stud),Pedro,Kaitlyn/ keys(stud), Fernando/ flesh,kayla/Tweety(stud) and many more mostly guys or studs but we have straight girls too......l am a drug dealer(leader),weapons smuggler,drug manufacturer, killer,hijacker,business woman, singer etc actually l do anything illegal besides human trafficking and sex trafficking,to my parents I'm just a troubled kid,lesbian (they are homophobic) with a little recording studio and small business...

I am also narcissistic,bipolar and a little psychopathic but l get treated for it or so my parents think....

*THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO I APPRECIATE ANY CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM AND YOUR COMMENTS OF COURSE
*IT'S GOING TO BE A LONG STORY SO HOPE YALL ARE READY AND WILL SUPPORT
*IT'S NEW YEAR'S EVE I'M SO READY FOR 2021 🍾