Rihannas pov

This pain in my heart is so overwhelming and unbearable, God should've taken me instead of that innocent soul.What makes this whole thing worse is that Kehlani doesn't want me near her "give it time" Jamie tried to console me. We were in the living room drinking "tink yuh had nuff" Jamie took the whisky bottle and put it away "how yah arm?" he asked and l just shrugged. It was still hard to do some things with one arm but l was slowly adjusting. Having the nurse around also helped "yuh should get some terapy" he suggested and l looked at him like he was crazy "got some coke on yuh?" I asked him "l ain gun give yuh dat" he quickly dismiss _ed me "fine I go get it muhself" l told him whilst standing up. He stopped me, took the coke out of his back pocket and lined it up on the table "dis deh last an first tyme imma do dis wit yuh!" he warned and l just nodded. Anything to make the pain go away "tanks bruda" l smirked before l sniffed the cocaine and let it take over "dis shit poppin" l told him after a minute or so "guess is already workin on yuh huh??" he laughed. It was 3am in the morning but who gives a fuck right "l miss Barbados" l told him "me too" he said "we should go home" l said "les go home Bru" he helped me stand up. We requested an Uber and booked the first flight out "miss deh beach" he said whilst we were in the car "and grandma cookin" l told him and we both agreed. We started singing and laughing in the car "what's got you two happy?" the driver asked "Lifee" Jamie said and l agreed "Alright we are here!" the driver told us. Jamie quickly got out of the car and slapped the driver while l laughed at him "WTF!!" the driver asked in shock "Yuh almost killed us wit yuh speed" Jamie warned him before giving him his cash. We got out of the car and went on our way "WOW!" Jamie exclaimed "l kno" l chimed in "Home at last!" he said "so_be_ bea-uti-tiful" l could not believe my eyes. We were home in Barbados just like that "lemme call Rorrey" he video called him "WTF is 4am" Rorrey almost yelled and we laughed at him "look we home" l told him "isn't it jus...." I was about to say but Rorrey interrupted "yuh guyz high??" He asked and we looked at each and shook our heads no. He started looking funny all of a sudden "will yuh stop laughin an tell me where yuh at?" he asked getting frustrated "Barbados look" l showed him "Ow My God... SAM" He yelled for her. I shifted my attention from him and layed on the floor with Jamie "look up" he told me and l did "WOW!!!" I was seeing all types of stuff "GUYSSS... HELLOO" Rorrey tried to get our attention "shhhh" l shushed him and then dropped the call. This is the happiest day of my life "dis bed is sooo comfyyy" Jamie said "Sooo Comfyyy" l copied him and after that things got Dark for Me....

KEHLANIS POV

The pain I'm going through right now is unexplainable and unimaginable. Worst of it all is that l have to watch my sister with her baby bump. pretend like everything is ok while im dying inside. I know it's wrong but I'm so jealous and envious of her "you want to touch?" Mani asked "No it's fine" l must've been staring at her for too long "here" she took my hand and placed it on her baby bump. As if on cue the baby started moving "ow!" Mani giggled and l couldn't stop my tears from falling "Lani are you ok" concerned kicked in "yah yah" l brushed her off "it's just so beautiful" l removed my hand and wiped my tears. She wasn't convinced "tears of joy" l faked a smile "can't believe my baby sister is gonna have a baby, you know" l said then lightly squeezed her cheeks and that did the trick. She was telling me about something but l wasn't listening "Steven likes the name Page imagine..." She went on and on about baby names or whatev _er. I was admiring her baby bump and wondering what l would've looked like at her stage. What my baby would've looked like, what sex were they and if they were gonna have my features "...wish she'd just come so l can meet her and..." She kept going talking while eating her popcorns. We were in the living room watching a film "LANI, MANI WE ARE HOME!!!" my Aunt yelled from somewhere in the house "thank God I'm so hungry" Mani said and l just gave her a smile. I got a week off school due to me going to the hospital but I'm just about ready to go back, l can't stand being around Mani 24/7. I told my Aunt that l ended in hospital because of Alcohol poisoning and thankf _ully she believed me. I showed her the hospital records from when l was actually alcohol poisoned, doctored the docume _nts a bit thanks to Ed. I also got myself a job at some restaurant *Anything to keep me preoccup _ied* l work weekends and will only start next week. Its a bit classy so the money is good plus l get to perform Friday nights with their band. My Aunt didn't like the idea but she could use some help and honestly l need to be independent again. If anything performing at club Genesis with SZA reawakened my love for music and why l should never stop persuing it. Music is the only thing that can heal me at this moment and time. I need to go back to the me before all of this and hopefully in time I'll be fine.

Just then my phone buzzed with notifications "WTF?" I said a bit too loud "Language" my Aunt glared at me "Sorry" l excused myself from the living room. Ed, Micah, Zendaya, Chynna, Spencer and Lexi had texted me that l should check Robys Facebook. Robyn was high asf live on her Facebook with her brother and talking about how much she loves me, wants me back, she's sorry etc and the video was currently sitting on 20k views. I kept getting notifications from people asking me to forgive her etc. I just switched off my phone and started crying, this was all too much for me. The last thing l need in my life is another scandal and for people to be talking about me "Dinner is ready" Tanya shouted from outside my door "I'll eat later I'm not hungry" l told her. I took a few sleeping pills, got in my covers and let sleep take over. I am tired of everything, tired of crying, hurting, loving and wish l could just die...

RIHANNAS POV

l woke up in some bush besides Jamie, head pounding, tired, dizzy and just feeling like shit. I tried to block the sun with my hand but it didn't help "Jamie... JAMIE" l shook him "Mmmhh?" He responded with his eyes still closed and a lief in his mouth "JAMIE" I kicked his leg "wut_wut I'm awake?" He rose up as if he had just had a nightmare. He stirred his eyes open and quickly shut them "Fucckk!" he held his head, guess l wasn't the only one with a headache. He rubbed his eyes "wut deh fuck happen?" he asked "don't Kno help me up" l told him. He pulled me up but ended up falling "hahaha_ouch" l was about to laugh at him but my head started pounding. He got up "where we at?" I asked him "l don Kno" he shrugged "damn it deh battery is dead" l yelled and regretted it "too loud" Jamie covered his ears. We waddled our way out of the bush with no shoes on might l add "my back is Killin me" he complained "yuh tink" l was being sarcastic. We slept in a bush on the floor for God knows how many hours "yeess service at last..." he did a mini dance. That was followed by him wincing "jeez 45 missed calls" he was shocked "Call him fore deh battery dies" l almost yelled at him "ok ok jezuz" he dialled Rorreys number while l found myself a tree to lean on. It took Rorrey 25 minutes to get to us "yuh guys look like shit" He stated once he saw us "took yuh long enough" l mumbled before l got in the backseat. He came with Sam who just shook her head once she saw us "brought y'all breakfast" she said a little too loud "SSHHH" me and Jamie shushed her. She and Rorrey laughed at us "serves y'all right" Sam said as we passed the Airport "wtf are we doin here?" I asked Jamie and he shrugged. I kicked him with my knuckles on his rip cage "deh fuck?" he shoved me against the door
"wut deh fuck did yuh make me smoke?" I asked him "Fuck yuh" he answered. Then we had a fuck you contest "fuck yuh lil piece of shit" l told him "fuck yuh too trash" he retorted "SHUT THE HELL UP YOU TWO!" Sam shouted "Jesus Sam" l said covering my ears "Too loud" Jamie said and that finally shut us up.....

Nothing could've prepared me for what l saw the next day when l woke up in the morning. 10k notifications and l was a trending 50k view on my Facebook story *I'm gonna kill him* l thought as l quickly got out of bad. "JAMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" l shouted as soon as l got out of my room "YUH LIL SHITTTTT WHERE ARE YOU???" l screamed at the top of my lungs looking for him all over the house. I didn't find him but l found a letter (Sorry sis love you~ Jamie) and l lost it "IM GUN KILL HE" he is lucky l didn't find him. l was ready for war one hand or not "Calm down and have some breakfast" Sam tried to calm me down "Ahhhhh" l gritted my teeth together and went back to my room. I deleted the video, turned notifications off, rolled some weed and had a long ass bath.....

*I LOVE HIGH RIHANNA AND JAMIE!!! 😵
*SOCIAL MEDIA REALLY??
*LOVE YOU KEHLANI AND DON'T YOU DARE THINK OF DYING!!!
*HOPING FOR SOME HEALING!!