kehlanis pov

Although Eddie is still angry with me he is here to give me moral support or just in case l need a ride home. We are at Samantha's house waiting for the DNA tests and suspense is killing me. I am even wishing death upon myself for this pain is too much to bare.
It is just dead silence between the 3 of us then suddenly the door opened, l felt my heart race and tears threatening to come out. "Hey family" 😊 Rorrey greeted as he entered with Jess by his side and my heart just sank "Hi" Ed responded. Robyn quickly stood up grabbed Rorreys hand and literally dragged him out of the room "Aye wut deh fuck?!" Rorrey exclaimed while Jess stood there in shock "what are you doing here Ed?" Jess asked "just hanging out" he shrugged "what are you doing here?" I asked with a bit of an attitude and she just looked at me in shock. It was clear that Robyn and Rorrey were also arguing and then after a while they came back "JESS LETS GO" Rorrey yelled from the front door. Jess stood up clearly angry "Bye Ed" she said ignoring me and on their way out they bumped into Sam "ow hi guys" Sam greeted with a smile "y'all don't have to go l got the results" she told them "the results?" Jess questioned. I swear l wanted to kill her "yes come on in" Sam responded "ahhh_noo_ we have to go" Rorrey fumbled through his words and almost pushed Jess out of the house "no actually let's stay" Jess said "NO YOU NEED TO GO" Robyn yelled at her "Don't be rude Robyn" Sam reprimanded her.

We argued back and forth but in the end Jess ended up staying "I'm not going anywhere" she said stomping her feet and folding her hands "fine we will do this later then" Sam said "urg fine I'll leave" ☹️ 💔 Jess stood up clearly hurt and l felt so bad "it's ok you can stay but please don't tell anyone" l said and everyone gave me the WTF look. It was quite for a bit "it's settled then should l read them or does anyone else want to?" Sam asked and we all shook our heads no. In a matter of seconds it dawned on me what was going to happen and shit got real. l was feeling all types of shit at once and almost couldn't go through with it " relax I'm here" Robyn said rubbing my back seeing that l was beginning to panic. I hadn't had time to think about all this at all "This DNA was prepared by DNA diagnostics and it reads as follows, it is proven beyond doubt that 99.99% Mr_Mr_ Mr _huh" Sam fumbled through her words "this can't be right!" She exclaimed in shock and even scanned the document carefully while the rest of us were confused. She gulped a large sum of water "ok wha gine on?" Robyn asked and l just put my hand on my stomach for some reason "excuse me" Sam tried to run away but Robyn caught her "read deh document" Robyn threatened "The baby is Rorreys" Sam finally let out getting emotional  "No ways" Robyn said snaching the documents from her "WHATT  BABYYY?" Jess Shouted in anger and Rorrey was just in shock too. Robyn threw the paper at him anger written all over her face "No way no_way_no_way" Rorrey repeated in disbelief "God damn it Rorrey you raped her at the party you bastard" Ed said and then swung at him "you said you taking her to Rihanna's room because she had blacked out only to take advantage of her huh?" Ed kept hitting him. I didn't remember anything about that night "OMG did you drug her?" Jess said as tears ran down her face and then slapped him hard before she ran out. I didn't even notice Robyn had left until she came back with a silencer and my heart sank to the Bottom of my stomach "Robyn nooh" her sister tried to stop her but Robyn pushed her to the side and she hit the ground hard. At first Rorrey was still in shock to fight back but once he saw Robyn with the gun aiming at him, he pushed Ed off him and tried to run. It was too late Robyn fired the first shot and it hit him on his thigh on the back "Aaahhhhhh" he let out a groan and then Robyn fired another one that missed his head. He got up dragged his leg as best as he could and when he was almost out the front door Robyn hit him on his shoulder and he fell down. Robyn wasn't even running she definitely knew what she was doing and swiftly walked to him. She had this evil demeanor about her and it was as if she was possessed, it just wasn't her. I was sobbing, felt like its all my fault, like all this could be a bad dream and that l will wake up and everything will be back to normal. As if that wasn't enough l started to feel wetness in my underwear, looked at my pants, saw blood stains and immediately started to hyperventilate. I tried to get up so l can get help but got severe pain on my abdomen, things got blurry and then everything went blank......